• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• tiagol88

• dabunique

• sam.teas

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Cause that’s literally what club mixes and remixes are. The re-recorded Mariah/Janet singles are reimagined versions or, by billboard rules, entirely different songs. Take Mariah’s 2CD remix album for reference, one CD is clearly different to the other.

ok fine then they're just basic lol but yeah you're right about the Mariah double remix album

The R&B girls just serve better remixes in general I guess? Cuz Kylie is someone else that I stan yet her remixes are also just bland to me... Mylene Farmer is one pop girl with cute remixes though (well at least used to in the 80s and early 90s)

25 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's limited to 6000 copies.

Damn. It's going to be more expensive than 'Celebration' for sure.

4 minutes ago, Lover said:

y2xa5ch2.png

Wildcat

We stan a material girl!

LovePuppy-Male.thumb.gif.0b8afcdb4404d4b

1 hour ago, danielins said:

this is a SERVE

fel_50_1400x7501651672102.jpg

Looks like Aldo Diaz’s interpretation of the Celebration cover :rip: 

35 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

madge's remix are usually not it, they're not Mariah/Janet type of remixes where the songs are actually re-recorded and rearranged, so she can keep this tbh 

great-example-horrible-idea.gif

12 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

great-example-horrible-idea.gif

you right i wouldn't really want to hear them with ha current vocals  :)

Edited by fagsturbation

12 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

you right i wouldn't really want to hear them with ha current vocals  :)

Mariah's and Janet's remixes are :biblionny:

i love the album cover! just wish i could buy the 6LP edition

The title is iconic and I like the black and white cover. The other one is okay… Not incredible but people didn't like Celebration's at first and it ended up being legendary.

I'm a bit mad at the fact that the new Frozen remixes are not included. It's such a stupid decision because it would already have 100M streams and would end up being certified one day.

It's gonna do terrible numbers on Spotify without them… I know it's not the goal but still, it's such a weird decision.

The title is iconic and I like the black and white cover. The other one is okay… Not incredible but people didn't like Celebration's at first and it ended up being legendary.

I'm a bit mad at the fact that the new Frozen remixes are not included. It's such a stupid decision because it would already have 100M streams and would end up being certified one day.

It's gonna do terrible numbers on Spotify without them… I know it's not the goal but still, it's such a weird decision.

she couldnt even bother to put the 2022 frozen remixes on :rip: 

Omg!

finally the dance Miami mix of Don’t Cry For Me Argentina will be available on streaming!!

I’ve waited so long!!!

I hope this doesn’t mean they’ve stopped putting the old maxi CDs and EPs onto streaming. I love those :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Baby_boy09 said:

Omg!

finally the dance Miami mix of Don’t Cry For Me Argentina will be available on streaming!!

I’ve waited so long!!!

It's available now!

I hope it includes the music video version of Fever and DWT version of Sky Fits Heaven (if that's even included :rip:).

We honestly wanted The Rain Tapes and OG Ray of Light :nicole2:

13 minutes ago, Baby_boy09 said:

Omg!

I’ve waited so long!!!

It's been available for like 3 months :cupid:

i dont get what people complain here, the cover is SERVE and IT ah i miss her sexy mole so much.

help streaming the set but keep on min volume because its too long and ive heard these since long time ago.

LovePuppy-Male.thumb.gif.0b8afcdb4404d4b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.