Spotify: Gaga's "Hold My Hand" 1.045M streams [Day 54]

Ratviolo

12 minutes ago, period sis said:

Gaga just showed us it in fact, isn't!!!! :ahh:

What are you even trying to prove with this? That A Star Is Born's massive success was the exception? She still was the one to achieve that, Hold My Hand's performance doesn't affect its success in any way :deadbanana:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• fauxtography

• Ethereaaal

• spree

25 minutes ago, Miichael said:

where did I say it was a smash? :rip: reading is a very good skill, maybe you should learn it :toofunny3:

I simply pointed out that the thread backfired as the attempt to say that HMH is a flop actually just ended up highlighting the fact that it out streamed their own fave's OST releases, sounds like a backfire to me :deadbanana2: sorry that you're mad about it tho

And yet, those faves you’re trying to “drag” have much more musical accomplishments already than Gaga, so….I guess it’s a wash? Like, Beyonce and Taylor Swift stomp on Gaga as is already in the stats department, I’m sure they’ll be fine with their OST singles flopping :rip:

900k in 19 hours, this wasn’t a full day for HMH so it would have done 1.1m or so, pretty decent! nothing impressive tho

Can't wait for the mv, is it coming Friday?

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

And yet, those faves you’re trying to “drag” have much more musical accomplishments already than Gaga, so….I guess it’s a wash? Like, Beyonce and Taylor Swift stomp on Gaga as is already in the stats department, I’m sure they’ll be fine with their OST singles flopping :rip:

the scrambling for ANYTHING :deadbanana2: the fumes :deadbanana2:we are talking about Hold My Hand outstreaming the other OST releases here, I'm SO sorry you are mad about it, but please stay on topic. Thank you! x

So all of a sudden unfiltered streams is the official number everyone uses? lol

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

the scrambling for ANYTHING :deadbanana2: the fumes :deadbanana2:we are talking about Hold My Hand outstreaming the other OST releases here, I'm SO sorry you are mad about it, but please stay on topic. Thank you! x

It missed the top 200 :rip: I’m not “scrambling” for anything. If anything, little Monsters are “scrambling” to make Gaga seem bigger than she is. Sorry! 

8 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

It missed the top 200 :rip: I’m not “scrambling” for anything. If anything, little Monsters are “scrambling” to make Gaga seem bigger than she is. Sorry! 

please show me where I said the song is smashing? :rip: for some reason just pointing out that it has done bigger numbers than those other songs has hit a nerve with you, not my problem. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, spree said:

HMH did 900k in 19 hours,  suffer :ahh:

-

OT:  I think people will be here for the song once the mv /movie drops. Can't wait :duca:

Edited by Rhiannon

28 minutes ago, spree said:

?

Isn´t that always the case? If we say song xy has surpassed 1B streams, it´s always the unfiltered number.

The unfiltered numbers are also the ones that count for certifications, etc.

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Yes, another flop single for Gaga:rip: “backfired sooo hard”. Little monsters think anything Gaga does automatically=“acclaimed SMASH” :rip:

is this an example or a demonstration? :deadbanana4:

This is especially hilarious cause Monsters SWORE Beyoncé was over cause Be Alive flopped

It's like karma ALWAYS gets them :rip: 

Shallow didn't peak until months after ASIB so I'm not sure why people are counting this out yet. :deadbanana2:

pretty good debut 

7 hours ago, Comedor said:

Monsters terrorized Beyonce threads, thankfully you won’t get the same response from Hive (and most other fanbases from the 00s). Grown ups. :heart:

Are you absolutely sure about that?

8 hours ago, Chika said:

What a colossal, monumental bomb of biblical proportions :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

I was told that Gaga wasn't streaming poison anymore :deadbanana4:

That she was the only artist that could smash with Soundtrack songs :deadbanana4:

It's barely more than Spirit in a bigger streaming market :deadbanana4: 

Help :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

:rip:

_______

she bombed 

3 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

yikes…another huge bomb for Miss Ga Ga (over since 2013)

The Bradley remix is coming

sG0sS1x.gif

2 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

Beyoncé sold more albums, singles (physical and digital), bigger touring stats, more longevity, more awards, more acclaim and also lasted more than just 3 years. Worry about your fave and enjoy your WP for being Off-topic.

yikes another bomb for Ga Ga :rip: but not really surprised since most of her music is bombing since 2013

OT: Not the best numbers unfortunately, but given the weird release day and embarrassingly low amount of playlisting, I'm not all that surprised. It's also not as bad when you compare it to the debuts of other pop girl's soundtrack songs.

So it was like 200k less filtered? :rip:  and still couldn't make the top 200 lmao

youkneekorn

Is this real? 

tumblr_nwpnju3U4I1uug0llo6_400.gifv

still less than 1M after damage control labeling unfiltered streams :bunny: out of top200 on a week day :bunny: not to mention all that propaganda :bunny: 

monsters thinking this song will suddenly become popular on Friday :toofunny2:

Just accept that this is not hit material and will probably never take off like ya'll fantasize about it doing. Which is fine, it's a boring soundtrack song...   this ain't a Shallow moment

19 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

Is this real? 

Not charting in the US? :rip:

youkneekorn
3 minutes ago, sickboy said:

Not charting in the US? :rip:

OUT of the US and OUT of the GLOBAL AM chart.

The movie release date can’t come soon enough. 

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Shallow didn't peak until months after ASIB so I'm not sure why people are counting this out yet. :deadbanana2:

Shallow was sung a few times during the movie and it wasn’t it used on all the promos? This song is supposed to be near the end or during the credits. It really is a huge difference. 

3 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

also the ******* NERVE to come after anyone's soundtrack single :deadvision:

Taylor didn't even announce Beautiful Ghosts. 

Another OST from Taylor debuted with 1.15M same year. 

4 hours ago, sadnews said:

Screenshot-20220502-135405.png

sG0sS1x.gif

28 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Shallow was sung a few times during the movie and it wasn’t it used on all the promos? This song is supposed to be near the end or during the credits. It really is a huge difference. 

To be more specific, it wasn't even the movie that made it peak, it was the performance.

the real numbers are coming, these are lies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.