Spotify: Gaga's "Hold My Hand" 1.045M streams [Day 54]

Ratviolo

Well I thought it would at least make the Top 100 :skull: 

But 90% of Soundtrack singles flop as seen by the ones in the OP and on the rare occasion it smashes like Shallow it’s never instant and grows when more people have seen the movie so I don’t expect much but we’ll see I guess. 

Edited by CaptainMusic

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• fauxtography

• Ethereaaal

• spree

AlexStexaul

this is what happens when you see yourself above industry rules and release songs on tuesday without any strategy.

friday or never. 

Lil Scientologists will come through and stream it when the movie releases

1985056166_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).thumb

When will people realize this was never going to debut with great numbers. It's a soundtrack single with the movie coming out in 3 weeks. Wait until the movie is out to see if the song will be a hit or not

4 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

this is what happens when you see yourself above industry rules and release songs on tuesday without any strategy.

friday or never. 

I agree with the "Friday or never" part ....for any artist.  It's so stupid I can't even imagine the timeline getting greenlighted.

I doubt this will smash or be a slow burner.The thing with ASIB success is that it was promoted by Warner Bros and they're really good at promoting/payoling music. Paramount is in charge of this one so good luck with that 

You have to listen to at least 30 seconds of the song for it to count as as stream, right? People probably heard the intro and instantly hit "skip". I would have if I didn't intentionally seek it out. :giraffe:

I need to know who sabotaged this song. :biblionny:

Edited by nadiamendell

AlexStexaul
3 minutes ago, spree said:

I agree with the "Friday or never" part ....for any artist.  It's so stupid I can't even imagine the timeline getting greenlighted.

its shocking. actually to release a song on tuesday, one of the days with least streams overall for all artists. 

this should be a warning for her team and never see yourself above industry rules.

20 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Katy Perry's Electric was a Friday release and had over 40M playlist reach compared to Hold My Hand's 4M playlist reach

ZLRmopo.png

thank you. OGH really are something else.

I mean this will probably end up peaking until the movie's out but wouldn't expect much out of it.

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

thank you. OGH really are something else.

I don't even mean to downplay Katy but it's important to take context into account :giraffe:

Why are the monsters coping already? 

Where’s the faith? This is absolutely GP fodder :celestial5:

Not this doing almost the same streams as What Makes a Woman :deadbanana4: (176.Global — 735,289 plays)

youkneekorn

Unfortunately this shows Gaga’s current prowess as a pop star. The song will grow and if it’s a success because of the movie being a huge success remember to say: 

#ThankYouTomCruise 

#ThankYouTopGun

#ThankYouScientology 

5 minutes ago, youkneekorn said:

if it’s a success because of the movie being a huge success remember to say: 

#ThankYouTomCruise 

#ThankYouTopGun

#ThankYouScientology 

No one would expect y'all to do anything different

sG0sS1x.gif

It bombed wow. :rip:

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

Katy Perry's Electric was a Friday release and had over 40M playlist reach compared to Hold My Hand's 4M playlist reach

ZLRmopo.png

The fact that you have this saved when the original tweet doesn't have any other than like 5 RTs 

Obsessed :mazen:

10 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

The fact that you have this saved when the original tweet doesn't have any other than like 5 RTs 

Obsessed :mazen:

Saved? I literally put "electric playlist reach katy" in Twitter's seach bar and that tweet (44 RTs and 198 likes) came up as the first result. Chill a bit missy :mazen:

f3zIuWv.png

y'all relax, the movie hasn't even come out yet

2 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

y'all relax, the movie hasn't even come out yet

what does the movie have to do with a BRAND NEW Gaga song?

Not half of my prediction (1.5M) :'(

3 minutes ago, spree said:

what does the movie have to do with a BRAND NEW Gaga song?

the song is the soundtrack to the movie? 

12 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Saved? I literally put "electric playlist reach katy" in Twitter's seach bar and that tweet (44 RTs and 198 likes) came up as the first result. Chill a bit missy :mazen:

That's not a better look :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.