Trixie Motel | S1 out now on discovery+

Hephaestus

Also @SmittenCake are you watching this? :gaycat2:

Iggy is in the latest episode and I actually really enjoyed her housekeeping section (plus the outfit was fierce). Talented, beautiful, a true ally and even good at chores, she has it all! :clap3:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• P.O.P

• Generation Braindead

• Ampersand13

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also @SmittenCake are you watching this? :gaycat2:

Iggy is in the latest episode and I actually really enjoyed her housekeeping section (plus the outfit was fierce). Talented, beautiful, a true ally and even good at chores, she has it all! :clap3:

havent had time but i want to so bad!

miss iggy knows about cleaning. when saving up to come to america, she cleaned toilets and human feces :gaycat1:

24 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Late to the party, but I agree with everything, especially the last part. They really set the tone in the first episodes with guests and showing them working on stuff and now they're focusing on the bigger picture.

Trixie losing her mind at the Brady house was so cute, I was smiling the whole time. This room was lowkey the ugliest so far, but at least we got the designer saying something about those ugly overpriced beds.

The face of the designer's boyfriend when Trixie asked them to marry there... He was in pain, but not gonna lie it was a kii:ahh:

My ranking so far:

1- Palm springs

2- Cowgirl 

3- Atomic Blonde

4- Hearts

5- Flower diarrhea

:gaycattel:

And about that marriage trap.. I think Trixie said (somewhere) that David will be moving in. I think she wants everyone around her to suffer equally. :gaycattel: Miss thing better film that ceremony.

wait isn’t discovery+ meant to be on HBO Max? how can I watch it?

21 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

havent had time but i want to so bad!

miss iggy knows about cleaning. when saving up to come to america, she cleaned toilets and human feces :gaycat1:

Nnnn not human feces :dies:

Take a look at this sneak peek then:

20 hours ago, P.O.P said:

My ranking so far:

1- Palm springs

2- Cowgirl 

3- Atomic Blonde

4- Hearts

5- Flower diarrhea

:gaycattel:

And about that marriage trap.. I think Trixie said (somewhere) that David will be moving in. I think she wants everyone around her to suffer equally. :gaycattel: Miss thing better film that ceremony.

Agreed with the ranking. Great minds think alike I fear :gaycattel:

lmao not all of this being part of Trixie's revenge plan for the world to suffer as she will. That ceremony must be caught on tape though, either tears or laughs will be involved.

4 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

wait isn’t discovery+ meant to be on HBO Max? how can I watch it?

As of now they're still two separate services, they should merge later in the year.

Caught up on Flower Power and Palm Springs eps

I didn't know Iggy used to clean rooms. that was actually such a cute segment especially with all the house keeper secrets shown. The towel thing scared me :skull: 

Whew, of course the room named after one of her best songs and her best album turned out to be the best one so far! :jonnycat:

And the fact they achieved it without going custom really puts into perspective how much money they could've saved if they only planned better where to get stuff from the beginning.

I love how stupidly funny this episode was, I laughed out loud several times. The pool bit with Leslie was hilarious, like whoever though of it deserves a raise. I also really like that they included Trixie creating the jingle for the show, especially because it's a bop.

15 hours ago, Desire said:

Caught up on Flower Power and Palm Springs eps

I didn't know Iggy used to clean rooms. that was actually such a cute segment especially with all the house keeper secrets shown. The towel thing scared me :skull: 

I didn't know either! She's genuinely so nice and down to earth, the gays failed her big time!

Malibu is the cutest room, none of that ugly custom bed :rip: 

Oh my god, loved the Malibu room. I had been expecting a California - surfey - beachy kinda room from the start and it turned out beautifully. My second fave after the flamingo room.

The hot life guard guys :WAP: David knows nothing about marketing. B*tch, hire all of them for each day of the week for different shifts and watch gays make a line down the street :WAP: Trixie serving Pamela Anderson too :WAP: I love it when she serves THOT :gaycattel:

That designer girl's fiance is trying to turn gay to avoid the wedding :bibliahh: he is kinda hot tho.

That designer girl by the way... I mean God bless her but what an air head. "Let's buy this entire dinner table set for a couple chairs and we can donate the rest" LIKE B*TCH WHAT.  And yes none of those stupid custom made beds were necessary wbk. At least she understands Trixie's aesthetic.

OMG we are 6 episodes in, the season is almost over. Oo what if they renovate Trixie's gay bar next? That would be fun. Or Katya's house? Kinda like an intervention? Why the hell not :gaycattel:

Edited by P.O.P

the Malibu room was cute :gaycattel: and we got to see legend Belinda Carlisle 

3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

What is this about?

It's about Trixie and her partner renovating a Palm Springs motel. You can find a couple trailers in the first page.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yaass at that wrecking ball reference, we love AS3 WINNER's winning song. 

LMAO Trixie rush marrying those two.

I kinda like the oh honey suit but I wish they had toned down the browns.

They went full on reality tv with this episode, I kinda dig it. :gaycattel:

I'm glad they didn't go with another custom headboard for the Oh Honey suite. The wedding was a mess though :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Desire said:

I'm glad they didn't go with another custom headboard for the Oh Honey suite. The wedding was a mess though :skull: 

At this point I am sure Miss Tracey was money laundering with those custom headboards :gaycattel:

The finale was lovely, I got a little emotional at the end :'(

The way she not only managed to renovate an entire motel, but did it in four months and while filming a TV show with big celebrity guests and planning a tour? She's really that b*tch, I'm so proud of her! :gaycattel:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.