• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• P.O.P

• Generation Braindead

• Ampersand13

Oh my god I have finally watched the entire thing. I love the western room! They repeated a lot of ideas from the flamingo room but I mean this is a motel and they need to keep it somewhat cohesive. I love Orville, the guests have been really fun so far and they really add extra joy.

Is it just me or they stopped doing the budget thing? Like I wanna know how much they spent for that bed frame again. Because that did NOT look like a horse nail :rip: I hope not another 5k, lord. The idea looked way better on the sketch (with the bull head on top and everything)

I would have gagged if they had added bales of hay or I don't know, AK-47's on the wall but hey, maybe she has a ''trailer trash'' theme coming up. What if she does a Katya theme lol. A red room with lots of body parts scattered around, a casket instead of a bed and full ashtrays. Do it, Tracy.

Finally started to watch this and it's so entertaining :jonny5: The guest so far have been amazing. I mean Nicole Byer and Orville Peck :smitten:  

The themes of the rooms have been cute too although that Horseshoe bed frame did not look like a horseshoe :skull: 

19 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Oh my god I have finally watched the entire thing. I love the western room! They repeated a lot of ideas from the flamingo room but I mean this is a motel and they need to keep it somewhat cohesive. I love Orville, the guests have been really fun so far and they really add extra joy.

Is it just me or they stopped doing the budget thing? Like I wanna know how much they spent for that bed frame again. Because that did NOT look like a horse nail :rip: I hope not another 5k, lord. The idea looked way better on the sketch (with the bull head on top and everything)

I would have gagged if they had added bales of hay or I don't know, AK-47's on the wall but hey, maybe she has a ''trailer trash'' theme coming up. What if she does a Katya theme lol. A red room with lots of body parts scattered around, a casket instead of a bed and full ashtrays. Do it, Tracy.

Finally sis! The guests have been amazing so far, so many big names in the LGBTQ+ scene that seem genuinely happy to be part of the project (Mo and Orville especially).

Yeah, it's weird that they dropped the budget count in episode 3. I imagine they're probably around 250k already, which is really not shocking considering how custom they're going with each room.

I'm perched for the episode Katya is in. It's a guarantee that it'll for a red room.

17 hours ago, Desire said:

Finally started to watch this and it's so entertaining :jonny5: The guest so far have been amazing. I mean Nicole Byer and Orville Peck :smitten:  

The themes of the rooms have been cute too although that Horseshoe bed frame did not look like a horseshoe :skull: 

Loving the guests as well, they add so much flavour to a pretty boring formula. I mean, home renovation shows are generally not very entertaining...

They got 100% scammed with that horseshoe bed frame though :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Finally sis! The guests have been amazing so far, so many big names in the LGBTQ+ scene that seem genuinely happy to be part of the project (Mo and Orville especially).

Yeah, it's weird that they dropped the budget count in episode 3. I imagine they're probably around 250k already, which is really not shocking considering how custom they're going with each room.

I'm perched for the episode Katya is in. It's a guarantee that it'll for a red room.

Totally like every guest so far has been Trixie's geniune friends and it shows so much. I absolutely loved the western room but I need her to stop with those custom made beds. Sis just order something off alibaba and call it a day:

H7aac982c52e24e5da754d8239bd415e1i.jpg_3

Seriously tho, I am broke af but Trixie Motel makes me want to do some renavotions myself. I am definitely perched for the Katya episode. They better give us ''Barbie gone wild''

514y4GKvwmL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Edited by P.O.P

11 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Seriously tho, I am broke af but Trixie Motel makes me want to do some renavotions myself. I am definitely perched for the Katya episode. They better give us ''Barbie gone wild''

514y4GKvwmL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Not the cigarette blanket :ahh:

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Love this for them :heart:

I love David, he seems so sweet.

Ugh that party looks so fun :WAP:

Episode 4 was really good, the theme felt very out of Trixie's lane but actually ended up being something that's in her realm. The custom beds finally paid off, the circular one was beautiful and I loved that they had Juno as a guest.

Loved the portion at the bar with Jaida. She's so charismatic and fun. It's also gaggy they managed to get the mayor of Palm Springs to appear. When Trixie calls, the world answers! :heart2:

I find the designer woman a tad annoying

Love seeing the person behind Trixie in this - her touching/real moments are quite nice to watch. 

Jaida :jonny5: She looked so good and that was such a nice segment. The atomic bombshell room was a slay but the wallpaper drama :skull: Please tell me that was only for tv because how can someone make a mistake like that. I find the designer annoying too. A tiktok of hers came up on my fyp and I skipped by it quick :bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Desire said:

Jaida :jonny5: She looked so good and that was such a nice segment. The atomic bombshell room was a slay but the wallpaper drama :skull: Please tell me that was only for tv because how can someone make a mistake like that. I find the designer annoying too. A tiktok of hers came up on my fyp and I skipped by it quick :bibliahh:

Trixie saying the wallpaper looked like a kids bedroom :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Love seeing the person behind Trixie in this - her touching/real moments are quite nice to watch. 

She sounds like way too much of a yes man.

---

I love how this is pretty much a Trixie reality show. Her moments with his family and the meeting with the mayor were amazing. Jaida is so much fun and I am glad we get to see this side of her on AS7.

The moment when the designer asked Trixie's desired color palette for the lobby and she said ''pink'', I weezed :ahh:This too:

trixie-motel-s01e04-atomic-bombshell-108

I liked the atomic bombshell room but god stop with the custom made beds already. This one was alright but 7500USD?? That furniture guy got Trix ****** up. They renovated an entire pool for 5k. No wonder they will have to go over budget, they are just four rooms in and they only have 200k left.

20 hours ago, Serendipity said:

19 hours ago, Desire said:

The atomic bombshell room was a slay but the wallpaper drama :skull: Please tell me that was only for tv because how can someone make a mistake like that. I find the designer annoying too. A tiktok of hers came up on my fyp and I skipped by it quick :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

Trixie saying the wallpaper looked like a kids bedroom :deadbanana4:

The designer failing not only the wallpaper, but the fauxrazzo as well was... :deadbanana4:

No wonder they're going over budget :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, pigeon said:

I watched some clips on Youtube and Brandon's acting is just horrible.

Don't worry, he's just in the first episode :fan:

4 hours ago, P.O.P said:

I love how this is pretty much a Trixie reality show. Her moments with his family and the meeting with the mayor were amazing. Jaida is so much fun and I am glad we get to see this side of her on AS7.

The moment when the designer asked Trixie's desired color palette for the lobby and she said ''pink'', I weezed :ahh:This too:

trixie-motel-s01e04-atomic-bombshell-108

I liked the atomic bombshell room but god stop with the custom made beds already. This one was alright but 7500USD?? That furniture guy got Trix ****** up. They renovated an entire pool for 5k. No wonder they will have to go over budget, they are just four rooms in and they only have 200k left.

I know right? I love seeing this part of her, especially because she keeps her private life well... Very private. Her mom and sister look lovely.

I screamed at that comparison :lmao:

Yeah, miss thing is getting scammed with the custom beds, I genuinely can't believe they costs that much.

The railing as a sceptre was a kii :rip: Also David Rios the Project Manager is such a thirsty gay.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The designer failing not only the wallpaper, but the fauxrazzo as well was... :deadbanana4:

No wonder they're going over budget :deadbanana4:

She looks like she’s mostly famous for making her textile designs and not actually the renovations. I knew that first fauxrazzo wouldn’t work you can’t just put regular paint onto concrete.

5 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

She looks like she’s mostly famous for making her textile designs and not actually the renovations. I knew that first fauxrazzo wouldn’t work you can’t just put regular paint onto concrete.

Yeah, that was the impression I got as well (plus she mentioned being a clothes designer or something like that). Good for her for snatching the bag though :eli:

Episode 5 is out! 

Trixie's new album is also out and it features Trixie Motel's theme song "Stay The Night". Check it out! trixcat.png

Omg this episode is a big fat delicious mess :bibliahh:

Trixie losing herself at the flower shop

Trixie losing herself at the Brady house

Zooey Deschanel serving Stepford wife, was she always that wooden?

They choosing the ugliest green for the room

The designer girl finally getting that bed guy together 

The designer girl and Trixie literally trapping her fiance into marrying her, he DOESN'T WANT TO get married, it is all over her face

Iggy and Trixie housekeeping, *hello I am Dakota Fanning :bibliahh:

Whoever does the pacing for this series is doing an excellent job because they started as a "calm" drag renovation show but they have been going full throttle now with the entertainment. 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:25 PM, P.O.P said:

Omg this episode is a big fat delicious mess :bibliahh:

Trixie losing herself at the flower shop

Trixie losing herself at the Brady house

Zooey Deschanel serving Stepford wife, was she always that wooden?

They choosing the ugliest green for the room

The designer girl finally getting that bed guy together 

The designer girl and Trixie literally trapping her fiance into marrying her, he DOESN'T WANT TO get married, it is all over her face

Iggy and Trixie housekeeping, *hello I am Dakota Fanning :bibliahh:

Whoever does the pacing for this series is doing an excellent job because they started as a "calm" drag renovation show but they have been going full throttle now with the entertainment. 

Late to the party, but I agree with everything, especially the last part. They really set the tone in the first episodes with guests and showing them working on stuff and now they're focusing on the bigger picture.

Trixie losing her mind at the Brady house was so cute, I was smiling the whole time. This room was lowkey the ugliest so far, but at least we got the designer saying something about those ugly overpriced beds.

The face of the designer's boyfriend when Trixie asked them to marry there... He was in pain, but not gonna lie it was a kii:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.