H100: As It Was 3x #1, Woman #7

Renan90

Pusha-T-2021-billboard-1548.jpg

Pusha T Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With ‘It’s Almost Dry’

Plus: Jason Aldean lands his 10th top 10 album with 'Georgia.'

Pusha T scores his first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as It’s Almost Dry debuts atop the list dated May 7. It earned 55,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending April 28, according to Luminate. Streaming activity comprised 83% of the hip-hop album’s first-week unit total.

Also in the top 10, Jason Aldean lands his 10th top 10 effort, as Georgia bows at No. 8.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new May 7, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on May 3. For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/pusha-t-its-almost-dry-billboard-200-chart-debut-1235065350/

Billboard 200:#1(new)@PUSHA_T, It’s Almost Dry 55,000 [59.11 million on-demand streams | 9,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#2(=)@MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 51,000 (3,957,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200:#3(=)@lildurk, '7220' 39,000 (445,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200:#4(+1)@oliviarodrigo, SOUR 36,000 (3,002,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 5 weeks*

Billboard 200:#5 (-1) Encanto@EncantoMovie (22 weeks) *peak#1 for 9 weeks*

Billboard 200:#6(+1)@DojaCat, Planet Her 30,000 (1,845,000 units since release). *peak:#2 for 4 weeks*

Billboard 200:#7(-1)@Drake, Certified Lover Boy 30,000 (2,524,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 5 weeks*

Billboard 200:#8(new)@Jason_Aldean, Georgia 26,000 [15.4 million on-demand streams | 13,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200:#9(=)@1GunnaGunna, DS4EVER 23,000 (766,000 units since release). *peak:#1*

Billboard 200:#10(=)@lilbaby4PF, My Turn 22,000 (4,091,000 units since release). *peak:#1 for 5 weeks*

Harry-Styles-As-It-Was-screenshot-billboard-1548.jpg

Harry Styles’ ‘As It Was’ Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Third Week

Plus, Imagine Dragons and JID's "Enemy" hits No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart.

Harry Styles‘ “As It Was” notches a third week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. It premiered at the pinnacle three weeks earlier and, after dipping to No. 2, rebounded to the top a week ago.

Meanwhile, Imagine Dragons and JID‘s “Enemy,” at No. 5 on the Hot 100, becomes the most-heard song on U.S. radio, taking over atop the Radio Songs chart. It’s Imagine Dragons’ second leader on the airplay survey and JID’s first.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated May 7, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (May 3). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harry-styles-as-it-was-tops-hot-100-imagine-dragons-jid-enemy-1235065560/

Hot 100

#1 As It Was (=) [4x #1]

#2 First Class (=)

#3 Heat Waves (=)

#4 Big Energy (=)

#5 Enemy (=)

#6 Stay (=)

#7 Woman (+1)

#8 Ghost (+2)

#9 Super Gremlin (=)

#10 That's What I Want (+1)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• slw84

• fridayteenage

• Renan90

Congrats to Pusha on his first #1 album. :clap3: 

Nnn at Morgan up 1%, this f*cking monster. :deadbanana2:

Planer Doja at #6. :worship2: 

Morgan about to get a Quadruple Platinum album:skull:

Jason :rip: 

King Push defeating the racist :clap3:

doja should drop some vinyl's and get planet her to number one...

god the numbers are so tragic these days :deadbanana4:

Edited by HausofArtpopII

28 minutes ago, tili33 said:

doja should drop some vinyl's and get planet her to number one...

ships 5/27.

as of rn, looks like the main competition is harry's 2nd week. last album that was 99k.

we all know that jason aldean relevance is classified absolute fad and only hit song that make dense is all thank to queen carrie underwood.

also congrats on heavy payola "trouble with a heart break" in top 10 radio and that album cycle should be done, every songs in album are TRASH. :smile:

Edited by Polgg48

3 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

King Push defeating the racist :clap3:

Yeah Pusha T is clearly a great guy. I was just reading over the lyrics in Its Almost Dry. He demeans others of his own race through regular use of the "n-word" in almost every song. He repeatedly refers to women as b**ches in the lyrics. He talks about shooting other guys while he's smuggling cocaine. I admit, I only read through the first 11 songs & will happily share/copy&paste some of the lyrics if others would like. But Wallen, whom, in a drunken rant, referred to one of his white friends by the n-word, is the evil one here??? I'm truly confused here.  :michael: :huh:

1 hour ago, brianc33710 said:

Yeah Pusha T is clearly a great guy. I was just reading over the lyrics in Its Almost Dry. He demeans others of his own race through regular use of the "n-word" in almost every song. He repeatedly refers to women as b**ches in the lyrics. He talks about shooting other guys while he's smuggling cocaine. I admit, I only read through the first 11 songs & will happily share/copy&paste some of the lyrics if others would like. But Wallen, whom, in a drunken rant, referred to one of his white friends by the n-word, is the evil one here??? I'm truly confused here. 

The grandstanding and cherrypicking when the n word and b word has been used in rap........forever. nice job just using Google because outside of the occasional beef he main subject matter is social issues. Wallen calling his friend the n word....full r.....in public shows how he is in private. Keep being confused sis. Wrong take.

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

The grandstanding and cherrypicking when the n word and b word has been used in rap........forever. nice job just using Google because outside of the occasional beef he main subject matter is social issues. Wallen calling his friend the n word....full r.....in public shows how he is in private. Keep being confused sis. Wrong take.

And using language towards others in a genre regularly makes this "OK"? Referring to women as "*******" and fellow blacks as "n-words" for millions to hear & make boatloads of money doing it is "OK" because its "part of the culture"? Talking about killing others in drug deals on rap albums is "OK" because its "part of the culture"? First of all, I'm not a sis. Brian is clearly not a female name. Secondly, I'm not at all confused. Wallen shouldn't have said it, I'll give you that. But defending a genre where artists make millions degrading others while "cherrypicking" something Wallen said with friends & making Wallen the bad guy definitely doesn't make me look confused here. No, I guess I'm not one of those hopelessly "WOKE" folks unable to distinguish between what's truly a disturbing problem with others inability to reason between right & wrong here. I wasn't really even a Morgan Wallen fan until some of you seriously pressed people on here made me one. I won't go further after this reply to avoid going further "off topic." But, read what you wrote, read the album's lyrics & then truly try to figure out if your reply to my post makes one bit of sense. Just because I'm not afraid to write what many others on here agree with on here definitely doesn't mean I'm alone in recognizing what really going on. I'm done.

Harry will spend 7463278463287 weeks at #1 :deadbanana2:

Edited by unclefloprry

4 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

Insane :eek: whos 1-3?

54 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

And using language towards others in a genre regularly makes this "OK"? Referring to women as "*******" and fellow blacks as "n-words" for millions to hear & make boatloads of money doing it is "OK" because its "part of the culture"? Talking about killing others in drug deals on rap albums is "OK" because its "part of the culture"? First of all, I'm not a sis. Brian is clearly not a female name. Secondly, I'm not at all confused. Wallen shouldn't have said it, I'll give you that. But defending a genre where artists make millions degrading others while "cherrypicking" something Wallen said with friends & making Wallen the bad guy definitely doesn't make me look confused here. No, I guess I'm not one of those hopelessly "WOKE" folks unable to distinguish between what's truly a disturbing problem with others inability to reason between right & wrong here. I wasn't really even a Morgan Wallen fan until some of you seriously pressed people on here made me one. I won't go further after this reply to avoid going further "off topic." But, read what you wrote, read the album's lyrics & then truly try to figure out if your reply to my post makes one bit of sense. Just because I'm not afraid to write what many others on here agree with on here definitely doesn't mean I'm alone in recognizing what really going on. I'm done.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

The fact you called Black people "blacks" alone invalidates anything you have to say.

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Insane :eek: whos 1-3?

1. 21 (68 weeks)

2. Dangerous: The Double Album (51 weeks)

3. 1989 (40 weeks)

Credits: Gary at Pulse.

SOUR :clap3:

Drake still top 10 :clap3: :clap3: 

12 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Yeah Pusha T is clearly a great guy. I was just reading over the lyrics in Its Almost Dry. He demeans others of his own race through regular use of the "n-word" in almost every song. He repeatedly refers to women as b**ches in the lyrics. He talks about shooting other guys while he's smuggling cocaine. I admit, I only read through the first 11 songs & will happily share/copy&paste some of the lyrics if others would like. But Wallen, whom, in a drunken rant, referred to one of his white friends by the n-word, is the evil one here??? I'm truly confused here.  :michael: :huh:

Cringe, calm down Karen, there's always Kelly Clarkson to listen to....

OT: Has Drake ever left the Top 10 with this album yet? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Planet Mars

another week for Amala

17 hours ago, Armani? said:

Morgan about to get a Quadruple Platinum album:skull:

He already passed the 4 million mark with the units before the album release

14 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

12 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Defending a white man using the n-word and attacking a black man for doing so, then referring to black people as "blacks"...

Yep, just as we all thought. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.