Adele to Move Residency to Planet Hollywood (Rumor)

MAKSIM

TMZ is reporting that Adele may move her residency from Caesar’s Palace to Planet Hollywood. Both hotels are owned by Caesar’s Entertainment. 

Absolutely no shade to artists there (obviously Britney was there for years) but Planet Hollywood's vibe... I don't really see it matching up to Adele's vibe... Caesers was definitely more suited.

This sounds like another mess.

This era has been nothing but a mess from the very beginning. Watch her launch this Vegas show at the end of the year and still win AOTY at the Grammys. 

QueenofCopyPaste

Quee. Of shutting everyone up

16 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

This era has been nothing but a mess from the very beginning. Watch her launch this Vegas show at the end of the year and still win AOTY at the Grammys. 

The only mess is Vegas. What else?

QueenofCopyPaste
8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Cancel it skinny

Why Cancel when there is demand? 

I feel like they had to move it, since I remember reading an article early on in this ordeal that the original venue was pretty booked all year.

How embarrassing for her. :rip:

Maybe it’ll get the album back in the top 40 & above Evermore and Red TV soon? :dancehall:

41 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Absolutely no shade to artists there (obviously Britney was there for years) but Planet Hollywood's vibe... I don't really see it matching up to Adele's vibe... Caesers was definitely more suited.

I was gonna say. Planet Hollywood is not where I’d put Adele, but it seems like Caesars is booked until 2023 lol

Planet Hollywood is not the right venue for Adele :biblio:

6 hours ago, nathanspears said:

It’s most likely because PH is owned by Caesar’s Entertainment and all of the other properties Caesar’s have, Paris being the best, don’t have a theater large enough to justify Adele. Paris’ theater is less than 1500 persons I think. Even at a $400 ticket average, you’d only bring in 600k gross a night and that wouldn’t make any sense financially. 

PH is the only one with a large enough venue outside of the Palace. 

I can’t but cackle at this shitshow atm

I hope the tickets are still good but i doubt it

I defend her. Except for this. 

Nnn just cancel it.. this has been a total mess.. :dies: 

maybe if Planet Hollywood falls thru she could go to Circus, Circus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.