CW cancels DC's Legends of Tomorrow after 7 seasons

Popboi.

Where's the petition for me to sign

Crazy seeing the CW actually cancelling stuff back to back lol. Last season ended on a huge cliffhanger tho so that’s sad. 

I didn’t watch the show but that’s a damn shame for the fans. I can’t believe they’d end it after 7 seasons on a cliffhanger. I wonder if this was out of their hands? As I’ve seen rumours for a while now about the DC shows being in trouble and I don’t think it’s something The CW could prevent. 

I’m just grateful that Supernatural and Nikita got to end with closure as those were my CW babies. 

I am shocked Nancy Drew made the cut over this??

I just need Dynasty and Legacies to be renewed for a final season. The rest can go

Why not give a proper finale after 7 seasons? I'm not going to lie. I felt like the show kept beating the odds with all the casting changes but the intro of that awful Spooner character last season combined with Nate (the closest thing we have to an OG other than Sara) leaving was really the nail in the coffin. Give us a wrap-up movie and I'll be content!!

I never got into this show.  I didn’t enjoy the actors.

The Flash season 5 and the 100 were the last CW shows I cared to watch.

They need to cancel all CW shows and start over. 

50 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I am shocked Nancy Drew made the cut over this??

I just need Dynasty and Legacies to be renewed for a final season. The rest can go

apparently it has to do with how the network is supposed to be even split Warner and CBS studio shows.

Warner almost always has the successful shows, so CBS shows get dragged on despite low viewership.

16 hours ago, Popboi. said:

S7 was one of the series best, S6 was easily the worst though :deadbanana4:

Worse than s1??? :rip: 

17 hours ago, Attitude said:

What are they going to air this fall? :deadbanana:

There's been rumors for a few months now that WB and CBS have been looking to sell The CW off completely since apparently it's making them no money.

I dropped this after season 4, should I finish it now?. I also drop many CW shows after a few seasons because I don't have time and they are getting worse after each season

18 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

if the end is impending for cw, it's a lot less tragic than when upn/wb merged.

The WB and UPN folding was such a bad thing. I hated that. Bring back The WB!

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I have faith Dynasty will be renewed for a sixth season; its international following, especially via Netflix, is large.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 9:45 PM, Subzero said:

I didn't watch but damn I'm kinda surprised  :doc:

Kinda makes me lose hope now for Legacies, Charmed, Roswell and Naomi, making the cut  :chick3:

wiping-off-tears-cry.gif

Naomi is not getting renewed

https://deadline.com/2022/05/ava-duvernay-naomi-cancelled-cw-kaci-walfall-1235013349/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.