BTS' 4 shows in Vegas earned $36M and broke touring records

sickboy

They earned the same record with the shows in LA last year with $33.3M and now $35.9M in Las Vegas with almost $9M per show :rip: it's (again) the biggest boxscore in the US in 18 years.

Ok but they are Talented, Acclaimed, Beautiful and Successful… I just can’t … I can’t!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488603c9646fd3a0356e7b

Overall, the "tour" earned $75.1 million in just 11 shows and $230.7 million in 12 shows across all formats (in-person and livestreams).

4 shows in Vegas isn’t a tour it’s a residency but good for them

Jimin did that.

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

Tbh.. 

im surprised they do that much with such cheap tickets

The way COVID saved our faves from a $500Million BTS TOUR. ewwww!!!

But, ATRL told me they had 8,000 fans in the US responsible for all their success and the rest of the country don’t know them.

:fan:

They are the biggest act in the US right now  despite ATRL delusional denial.

people lie, numbers don’t 

Album seller CHECK

Hit maker CHECK

Touring force CHECK

Edited by frenchyisback

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

It is a tour as they are doing 4 dates in multiple cities including La, Seoul 

They can’t help the demand.

@ OP

They should add 5 dates in NYC so that they can once an for all destroy Bruce Springsteen record.

Edited by frenchyisback

some shady (borderline racist) atrl members tell me all their fans are lifeless computer bots who highly inflate bts achievement

sowhatisthetruth.gif

4 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

I didn't know that residences were in stadiums

3 hours ago, Harry said:

im surprised they do that much with such cheap tickets

since when is $126 average price ticket cheap, it's one of the most expensive out there 

53 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

I didn't know that residences were in stadiums

Look up the definition of “residency”

2 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

It is a tour as they are doing 4 dates in multiple cities including La, Seoul 

They can’t help the demand.

@ OP

They should add 5 dates in NYC so that they can once an for all destroy Bruce Springsteen record.

They had three residencies, then. They were all months apart from each other. I don’t see the problem with calling things what they are. It’s not shade

:deadbanana2: If they actually did a proper WORLD tour (like 50-100 dates) they could EASILY gross over  500M, honestly close to 1 BILLION

Well this pretty much proves it’s not only twitter bots that bought there music. There’s demand for these guys. I cant believe they are doing in 4 nights more money than me in my entire lifetime 

I don’t understand the appeal. Boy bands are so boring to me. We’re living our worst lives.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t understand the appeal. Boy bands are so boring to me. We’re living our worst lives.

this is typically true, but at least bts has performance talent and are able to put on a show. we're not talking about one direction here where all that's done on stage is walk back and forth. bts has huge choreographed sequences that are fun to watch.

---

if bts really wanted to, they could do an extended tour and go on to achieve the highest gross of any tour and they would one need to do about 150 shows.

31 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

this is typically true, but at least bts has performance talent and are able to put on a show. we're not talking about one direction here where all that's done on stage is walk back and forth. bts has huge choreographed sequences that are fun to watch.

---

if bts really wanted to, they could do an extended tour and go on to achieve the highest gross of any tour and they would one need to do about 150 shows.

BTS achieving the biggest tour of all time would make atrl fume :bibliahh:

The way all the users screaming "FRAUD BOTS IMPACT" in other threads are nowhere to found in this thread :rip:

The bots drag is tiring armys are as much big as these artists who have the GP :bibliahh:

Great for them, but didn't Jin or Jimin mention somewhere that they don't stand to really gain a profit from these shows? They tend to have big productions so it doesn't have the same economies of scale as a tour.

And they still will never win awards for music excellence or be taken seriously as musicians. :ahh:

Gross and break records all you want! :giraffe:

Literally insane :skull: 

2 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

Look up the definition of “residency”

They had three residencies, then. They were all months apart from each other. I don’t see the problem with calling things what they are. It’s not shade

It doesn't really matter to me.

But to pretend that a tour in 2022 from a Korean Band (we know how seriously Asian countries take COVID) is gonna have the same density of tour date than a pre-covid tour is weird to me.

They are going around different cities with the same show. It is called touring where I'm from. :michael:

Moreover, even pre-COVID BTS was already touring in a sparse manner. Their longest tour lasted almost 2 years & had 4 legs for .... 65 dates :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.