She looks so happy to attend despite her condition :heart2:

Edited by ScarletWitch

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

And still with a cigarette in her hand…

And what about it? Let her enjoy it while she is still here

15 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

And still with a cigarette in her hand…

Okay? Do you drink, home girl? Because that's bad for your liver. What about fast food or processed food? That's bad for your arteries.

Let her live. She's a legend and still around and doing her thing. Yep, smoking isn't ideal, but something's got to kill all of us in the end.

OT: This makes me a little sad, since it's clear she isn't totally there...I hope she's happy and doing okay :frown: She really is such an incredible woman and icon.

Let legend live and do her thang... An absolute Bop for those unfamiliar.

Thinking Of You
32 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Okay? Do you drink, home girl? Because that's bad for your liver. What about fast food or processed food? That's bad for your arteries.

Let her live. She's a legend and still around and doing her thing. Yep, smoking isn't ideal, but something's got to kill all of us in the end.

OT: This makes me a little sad, since it's clear she isn't totally there...I hope she's happy and doing okay :frown: She really is such an incredible woman and icon.

I don’t drink. Alcoholism runs in my family. I don’t eat fast food either because it’s bad for your health. What’s your point, babygirl? 

2 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Let legend live and do her thang... An absolute Bop for those unfamiliar.

what an amazing song. :clap3:

Get it Liza :heart:

It baffles me that in America backseat passengers are not legally obliged to wear a seatbelt tbh

40 minutes ago, igninton said:

It baffles me that in America backseat passengers are not legally obliged to wear a seatbelt tbh

But they are, lol. She's breaking the law

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.