Top Posters In This Topic

• nostalgia

• Superbitch

• Assassin

• Tusk

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason is too hot for me to be mad at, Olivia should be happy she got her moment

He didn’t know .

How long has she been dodging for this embarrassing moment?

14 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Jason is too hot for me to be mad at,

#istandwithEmmaRoberts a.k.a. the only talented cast member of We're The Millers

Jason-Sudeikis-Jennifer-Aniston-stayed-c

59 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Jason is too hot for me to be mad at, Olivia should be happy she got her moment

maybe he was hot 10 years ago but now :rip:

I don't know if people are joking or not but people who file the suit have no part in how it is served and things like this are largely done when the person the company is trying to serve has been avoiding people. :skull:

Olivia Wilde kinda fell off...She used to be the IT girl when she was on House.

I mean Jason has been out of it ever since she leaft him

Remember when he won I think the Emmy for ted lasso and he acted like he didn't care

I wonder if his behaviour was like this before and that's why Olivia leaft him or if it is a consequence of the break up

I doubt he knew and she had to have been dodging them to some extent for the server to go this far. 

They serve you at home or/and workplace, when dodging and left reported, they get served publicly. 

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Idk my friend said it’s most likely sexual harassment supposedly something very bad most likely in the ted lasso set

Interesting, I’ve herd rumors of him were he slept around many young actresses for years kinda like James Franco. 

5 minutes ago, Oxy said:

They serve you at home or/and workplace, when dodging and left reported, they get served publicly. 

this

Olivia ain't no saint in this

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Interesting, I’ve herd rumors of him were he slept around many young actresses for years kinda like James Franco. 

Sleeping around doesn’t mean sexual harassment. 

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Why is there so many people perched in this thread :deadbanana2:

Because Olivia will be nominated for an Oscar next year and this is the start of Jason’s demolition job against her. So predictable that ATRL would thirst and defend on the sad hunky ex while vilifying the woman and turning her into the bad guy Al’s Jolie and Amber

31 minutes ago, Oxy said:

yeahhhh i mean Olivia is kinda the one to blame in this scenario 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

They don't serve people at events like that unless they been dogging the papers for a while :sorry:

Yeah. This is what I just learned. Seems like Olivia has been dodging. 

Olivia been dodging the papers and they said WELP, she's gonna be there so why not

:bibliahh:

Why would she be dodging papers if it’s just a jurisdiction disposition :rip:  

And they could’ve served her before she went on stage. This was done to humiliate her. 

But I’m not surprised ATRL is being misogynistic.

11 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Why would she be dodging papers if it’s just a jurisdiction disposition :rip:  

And they could’ve served her before she went on stage. This was done to humiliate her. 

But I’m not surprised ATRL is being misogynistic.

Without knowing the exact details, I'm guessing that dodging papers and slowing down the entire process for a custody dispute, often has more advantages than other types of cases. The defendant can claim that the child/children have settled into the new routine, have a stable environment, are making new friends in the neighbourhood and are used to the new school, etc. The longer the delay, the more likely that the judge will be unwilling to change the status quo.

When you are served on stage, there is no claiming that they have the wrong person and no denying that you were served, because it's a matter of public record. Since it would have cost more to serve the papers this way (security clearances etc), they wouldn't have done it, if other methods hadn't already been tried and failed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.