Olivia Wilde served custody papers on stage; Jason Sudeikis fuming

nostalgia

Like something out of a hackneyed Hollywood plot, the mysterious envelope picked up by Don’t Worry Darling director and star Olivia Wilde during her CinemaCon presentation last night for the New Line movie were legal documents from Ted Lasso star Jason Sudeikis.

It is our understanding that the manila envelope, marked personal and confidential, which was placed on stage, were custody papers from the  Primetime Emmy winner.

Separated since late 2020, Wilde and Sudeikis share two children.Though engaged, the couple never formally tied the knot.

Deadline has reached out to reps for both Wilde and Sudeikis, and will update if we receive statements.

She retrieved the envelope and opened it. However, like a pro, Wilde was not rattled by what must have been a shocker. With her personal life put suddenly on public display, the filmmaker continued addressing the audience of largely exhibitors about her project. After the trailer for Don’t Worry Darling played, it was met with great applause.

https://deadline.com/2022/04/olivia-wilde-cinemacon-jason-sudeikis-legal-documents-ted-lasso-1235011446/

The behaviour Jason diplayed was Johnny Depp-like... The Brad Pitt jumped out

Harry-Styles-Olivia-Wilde-Jason-Sudeikis

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nostalgia

• Superbitch

• Assassin

• Tusk

Top Posters In This Topic

:deadbanana2:I know she was embarrassed.

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

That process server was messy but dedicated to getting the job done LMAO.

Ciara getting served while performing tea :ahh:

Go home, get ahead, light-speed internet
I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
Leave America, two kids follow her
I don't wanna talk about who's doin' it first

She better expose his cocaine ass and take full custody 

Seeing the larries on Twiter celebrating her getting served on stage and being embarrassed. They are unhinged.

Wow, I kind of lost some respect for him for pulling a stunt like this :doc:

According to twitter deuxmoi said a big expose is coming for Sudeikis and he knows it. So he’s just getting ahead… very trashy 

3 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Not safety protocols :rip: Did they think it was an anthrax envelope?

Not even Angelina and Turd combined could be this classless and cruel. Shame on Sudekis. :biblio:

Glad Olivia handled it with grace. It reminded me a lot of the way Janet Jackson, Jennifer Aniston, Octavia Spencer and Johnny Depp carry themselves. :heart:

Harry is the Lykke Li in this. Healing a beautiful, shattered soul after they've been put through it by their ex. :'(

7 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

Glad Olivia handled it with grace. It reminded me a lot of the way Janet Jackson, Jennifer Aniston, Octavia Spencer and Johnny Depp carry themselves. :heart:

One of these people is not like the others...

It seems unlikely that Jason knew how these papers were going to be served, he just initiated the process…

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

One of these people is not like the others...

J.An will get her Oscar nom in the future. Stay mad! :heart:

2 minutes ago, Right Now said:

It seems unlikely that Jason knew how these papers were going to be served, he just initiated the process…

It was planned well in advance. He must have known. 

I must be living under a rock since I had no idea all this drama was going on :toofunny2: I have been seeing so much Jason lately, I felt like something was up with the way the algorithm is shoving him down my throat!

36 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

According to twitter deuxmoi said a big expose is coming for Sudeikis and he knows it. So he’s just getting ahead… very trashy 

Wait what’s the tea here what he do 

It almost feels like its publicity.

Another show where someone gets approached on stage and its breaking newss.

16 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Wait what’s the tea here what he do 

Idk my friend said it’s most likely sexual harassment supposedly something very bad most likely in the ted lasso set

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.