Katy and Taylor fans running out of twitter; right wingers joining after Elon takeove

Rodrighost

are you staying? :dancehall:

Edited by Rodrighost

Twitter is already an echo chamber. I left the site a while ago, and I have no plans on returning.

The reality: Elon/Twitter deleted a huge amount of bot accounts so that the right wing would give this even more publicity and worship even more

Just now, Saintlor said:

The reality: Elon/Twitter deleted a huge amount of bot accounts so that the right wing would give this even more publicity and worship even more

The reality: Elon has not yet fully transitioned into being in control. Buying a company and making changes takes longer than a couple of days. :rip:

The reality: there is no proof or evidence that these accounts joined or left because of Elon. More media fear mongering.

Leaving twitter is the best thing to do if you care about your mental health anyway

Bot accounts being removed =/= actual people deactivating their accounts in protest. 

good thing I'm conservative ill love twitter even more now

where’s Trump?

7 minutes ago, drivers license said:

where’s Trump?

staying on that flop Truth Social :cm: 

20 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Bot accounts being removed =/= actual people deactivating their accounts in protest. 

Twitter says mass deactivations after Musk news were ‘organic’

Twitter, which did not provide an exact number of accounts that were shuttered or activated in the hours after the announcement, said it was looking into “recent fluctuations."

Reading is an important skill to have, even if it's just a headline. 

It would be funny to see how many of our faves have bots.

22 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Right Ben collins is doing the most :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Twitter confirmed they haven't removed any accounts.

But its also not because Taylor and Katy have super liberal fanbases. They just had a lot of casual followers

RockStarShit101

Leaving Twitter is pointless because  you can still witness bigotry in real life but in on social media, you can always use the block button.

I left Twitter the moment Elon bought it and I can see why a lot of people would do the same. 

Twitter is the most boomer-ish network. Havent it used it in years but my parents and uncles are still there :skull: 

Once the adult content is gone ,im also out  :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.