Travis Scott headlines South American Primavera festivals

Daddy

Sao Paulo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2_uuWrmqf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Santiago De Chile

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2_iktuFnV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Buenos Aires

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc2_lr8O5yx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

They are trash for booking him. Did they think nobody will check for South American line-ups? 

To anyone thinking of going:

tumblr_ncsnjb6lcr1qc4hfoo2_250.gifv

Lorde is co headlining with him the same days… she should take a stand tbh.

Whyyy!!! He should be in jail . Indont believe much in cancellation but he should definetely be banned

They probably think nobody will care cause it's a foreign festival, neither the goers nor the people previously outraged. And honestly , sadly, they could be right.

I don't see an outrage over this outside of a few spaces on twt and the SA audience who most likely does not know or care about what happened will hype him crazy. 

Rich men get away with almost everything in the end. 

This was inevitable. He was never going to be criminally charged.

The civil penalties he may rack up from Astroworld remains the wild card, hence why he's already back to performing. 

The insurance for his performances in the States will likely be a hell of a lot higher.

Bless the idiots who book him and the ones who will attend to his set knowing his history...

Mess not Björk cobilling the festivals with him I hope everything will turn out fine

@Daddy Actually his first major public performance back before any of that (not including the smaller private events) will be in the States.

My mistake earlier. The insurance coverage, I can't even fathom :ace: 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@Bloo@Ryan BTEMerge request with this original OP

Done.

This is literally sickening. The man should be in jail for his negligence at his concert, not headlining more concerts.

Lou Taylor is behind his management. Enough said.

it hasnt even been that long since astroworld :deadbanana: he couldnt take a year off :deadbanana:

Yeah I went to that astroworld in Houston... he is a piece of feces and doesn't need to be anywhere near a stage. Both him and Drake are disgusting for their actions during the concert. 

Some people said that it's okay to attend the festival but skip his set and i'm just like ???? no you're stupid you're still being counted toward attending the festival that he's appearing at.

Just gross.

Too many people stand to make too much money from this man continuing to have a career so this was inevitable.

Music industry stop making sociopaths into stars challenge.

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

DESPICABLE

he is disgusting. 

pretty sure he'll also cheat on kylie  in a drug fueled binge when he travels to south america as well. 

I had thought it would take him years to recover from astroworld yet here we are, mere 5 months later :skull:

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Of ******* course, that roach needs to be behind bars

Wow, disgusting. Watch this be one of the biggest festivals attendance wise.

Disappointed in primavera sound, I’ve been going to this festival for years and always believed their stances. We really are living in a dystopia were the line between good and evil doesn’t exist 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.