Dead By Daylight | 'Bone Chill' 2023 Winter Event! | 'Chucky' DLC

Dolce Vita

I just started playing this game and the skill checks are sooooo frustrating. I feel like an idiot. LMAO.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

8 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I just started playing this game and the skill checks are sooooo frustrating. I feel like an idiot. LMAO.

Same. I feel awful when I'm fixing a generator with someone and start exploding and exposing us. :deadbanana2:

On 9/14/2022 at 5:30 PM, stevenisFADING said:

It's okay, we all were like that at some point. Once you settle in, you will think to yourself "I can't believe I found these so annoying, they're simple" I did :skull:

On 9/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, stevenisFADING said:

It's okay, the skill checks are hell for new players, but eventually they become so simple. I hit greats every single time now :skull:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Halloween event was cute. I enjoyed it. Got a **** ton of blood points from those offerings and P3’d a few of my characters

im starting to realize that idk what I’ll “do” once everyone is P3’d lol. I rarely even bring items as it is cause I’d rather find one and collect 

——

The knight looks interesting And I could definitely see myself using his perks as a killer. The survivor is whatever and his perks don’t seem “that” great 

• 4 weeks later...

This new Forged In Fog chapter is a mess. The Knight is so weak, the new map spawns about 610 God pallets & the wiggle mechanic bug is so annoying, it messes up the timings.

3 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

This new Forged In Fog chapter is a mess. The Knight is so weak, the new map spawns about 610 God pallets & the wiggle mechanic bug is so annoying, it messes up the timings.

I've been wiggling out like crazy.. I love it!

• 1 month later...

1.) **** the knight. The new Bubba in terms of camping

2.) the new map sucks, can’t tell anything apart

3.) not them buffing nurse to an extent. Legit will just give up against a good one now instead of trying 

4.) Feng remains supreme 

7 hours ago, Gavin. said:

1.) **** the knight. The new Bubba in terms of camping

2.) the new map sucks, can’t tell anything apart

3.) not them buffing nurse to an extent. Legit will just give up against a good one now instead of trying 

4.) Feng remains supreme 

Wdym? Nurse is getting a massive nerf in the upcoming update.

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Wdym? Nurse is getting a massive nerf in the upcoming update.

That 7 blink (with addons I’m aware) is a nerf?

2 hours ago, Gavin. said:

That 7 blink (with addons I’m aware) is a nerf?

Those addons are only in testing. Pretty sure they won't make it in the official release. 

On the positive side, Starstruck Nurse is a thing OF THE PAST.

10 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Starstruck Nurse is a thing OF THE PAST.

Thank god

• 1 month later...

I need help coming up with some survivor builds!

I need one for getting away from killer for my Steve, Jill, & Leon playthroughs

Need a healing/altruistic build for my Nurse Cheryl

plz help

• 4 weeks later...

thots on the new dlc girls? haven’t played the game in a while but im returning to main miss thalita  :WAP:

5 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

thots on the new dlc girls? haven’t played the game in a while but im returning to main miss thalita  :WAP:

Killer looks like she came directly from Apex Legends. lol She's more like a female Trickster. 

On 2/10/2023 at 8:10 AM, Cheers said:

I need help coming up with some survivor builds!

I need one for getting away from killer for my Steve, Jill, & Leon playthroughs

Need a healing/altruistic build for my Nurse Cheryl

plz help

I feel like for at least the last half year I’ve stuck with Detectives Hunch, Bond, Circle Of Healing, and then a fourth one that I switch out sometimes. Usually to Saboteur or Prove Thyself. 

5 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I only went against her once today but the power didn’t seem all that great until you are on the last Gen and she can plant those stupid drones near the gens that are left 

8 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I feel like for at least the last half year I’ve stuck with Detectives Hunch, Bond, Circle Of Healing, and then a fourth one that I switch out sometimes. Usually to Saboteur or Prove Thyself. 

Let me try this build :thing:

The new killer is weak but omg matches against her are so LONG and she can end up killing most of the team (if not all) when there's 1-2 gens left. The way she just spams her drones on the last remaining gens is so.. :deadbanana2:LONG ass matches. Also the new survivor perks suck!

14 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Killer looks like she came directly from Apex Legends.

no bc she’s serving one of those loba skins with the short ass hair :bibliahh:

Edited by Dolce Vita

14 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I only went against her once today but the power didn’t seem all that great until you are on the last Gen and she can plant those stupid drones near the gens that are left 

6 hours ago, Cheers said:

The new killer is weak but omg matches against her are so LONG and she can end up killing most of the team (if not all) when there's 1-2 gens left. The way she just spams her drones on the last remaining gens is so.. :deadbanana2:LONG ass matches. Also the new survivor perks suck!

so far every match ive had against her today had me struggling to finish the final gens too, the drones are just :deadbanana2: 

11 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

so far every match ive had against her today had me struggling to finish the final gens too, the drones are just :deadbanana2: 

I had her earlier and I’d disable one and she’d immediately come, so I move to a different Gen and it’s the same thing :deadbanana2:

gonna have to think of game plans to counter this hoe

I am honestly more interested how are matches in post eurption nerf world, that's honestly the only thing that might get me to play again since new killer seems like knight 2.0 and he was the worst adition to the game ever

Yea I’m tired of this hoe already

LIL_WAYNE_LIVE__Rolling_Loud_Cali_2023_F

Going to have to bring a super good toolbox, potential energy, team up on gens, & that Dwight perk to make gens go fast for the last 2 gens :deadbanana2:

Edited by Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

The Circle of Healing/Dead Hard nerf is ridiculous 

LIL_WAYNE_LIVE__Rolling_Loud_Cali_2023_F

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.