• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

I got Hooked on You and its a cute game :chick1: 

Trapper-Daddy was :flame::WAP::flame:

It came with free DBD charm + Jake cosmetic (which run around $9.99 a skin anyways) so its pricing was very fair imo :cm: 

DBD will be full of Ada's now. lol

On 7/25/2022 at 3:26 PM, arceus said:

:hoetenks: I even wonder if I could manage getting Red I before August 13. I keep losing.

The killers are way too OP. And not me getting Nurse 3 times back to back. :rip:

It is possible! I’m currently rank 1 on survivor and I predominately play in solo queue. 

13 hours ago, Angelgrande said:

Ada Wong supremacy :clap3: hopefully the perks aren’t shat 

On 8/4/2022 at 4:40 PM, Diesel said:

We RE fans are eating good :clap3: 

I know!! Can't wait to be Queen Sheva!

:jonny5:

On 8/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, Diesel said:

We RE fans are eating good :clap3: 

Omfg....oh I'm a Sheva main now. 

Being Survivor is semi getting better but my god why are there so many people killing themselves on first hook lately :deadbanana: 

But I did get my first flashlight save ever the other day so I’m feeling v talented as survivor again :lmao:

Jill's portrait looks weird though. 

These killer queue times :rip: I can get into a survivor game in seconds but with killers I can be waiting around 5-10 minutes.

On 8/15/2022 at 2:40 AM, Heartbreak Prince said:

These killer queue times :rip: I can get into a survivor game in seconds but with killers I can be waiting around 5-10 minutes.

Where did the blood point bonuses go that they said would help stop stuff like this from happening :fish2:

Edited by Gavin.

2 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Where did the blood point bonuses go that they said would help stop stuff like this from happening :fish2:

It was bugged, I think they’re coming back next chapter.

On 8/15/2022 at 11:40 AM, Heartbreak Prince said:

it was the other way around before the update. They can't make a bugfree game? :deadvision: Don't they have inhouse testers or something? 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Please just delete self care from this game.

It seems slower now with the new nerf on It

4 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Please just delete self care from this game.

The audacity of them to nerf it so it’s even more useless and then make a time challenge for it :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Gavin. said:

The audacity of them to nerf it so it’s even more useless and then make a time challenge for it :deadbanana4:

I managed to do this challenge (after several fails) by going with a medkit & only the self-care perk, healing with the medkit to around 80% then finishing off with self care. I think as long as you finish with self care you can also heal in a Circle of Healing. Just as long as you personally are running self care and nothing else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.