Dead By Daylight | 'Bone Chill' 2023 Winter Event! | 'Chucky' DLC

Dolce Vita

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1639165101

Dead by Daylight is a survival horror asymmetric multiplayer online game released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, IOS/Android and Stadia. It is a one-versus-four game in which one player takes on the role of a savage killer and the other four play as survivors; the killer must catch each survivor and sacrifice them to a malevolent force known as the Entity by impaling them on hooks, while the survivors must avoid being caught and fix five generators to open the exit gates.

Current DLC: Chucky, available NOW!

Current In-Game Event: Bone Chill 2023

Edited by Dolce Vita

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

top 3 main survivor girls:

1. Elodie

2. Feng Min

3. Jane

:sistrens:

My top 3 survivors:

David

Elodie

Feng

Killers:

The Huntress

The Ghostface

Pyramid Head

Maps:

Mount Ormond Resort (I need more maps in this realm)

Dead Dawg Saloon 

Temple of Purgation 

New tome! Such a waste to have another David King lore though instead of another survivor. 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

New tome! Such a waste to have another David King lore though instead of another survivor. 

Guess they might expand on his sexuality in the new tome. Or at least, I think so since they just announced him as being the first gay character in the game.

|
 v

1 minute ago, Canon said:

vxf9vbyj63w81.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=f55d04bc857dcada805fd0a44a75005464189f9d

:WAP: King of Gays confirmed!:WAP:

:WAP:Hide your Dwights!:WAP:

:rainbow: BE WHO YOU ARE :rainbow: - David King 

In all seriousness I wish it was a new character but I’ll take whoever. Can’t wait to get tunneled and camped as David :celestial2:

4 minutes ago, Angelgrande said:

:rainbow: BE WHO YOU ARE :rainbow: - David King 

In all seriousness I wish it was a new character but I’ll take whoever. Can’t wait to get tunneled and camped as David :celestial2:

The kii though that the best survivor perk (Dead Hard) is locked behind a muscle-gay and the bigots gotta level him up to use it. And since its a meta perk, its a double kii. :celestial2:

I think however they changed a base character instead of creating a new character because of monetization fears. :cm: Haters can choose to not buy a gay dlc but cant remove a gay thats already in the base game. 

David being gay is a very nice touch although I wish it was Jake.

Edited by Heartbreak Prince

Ofc they made the most white and  CIS looking character to be gay 

3 hours ago, Canon said:

vxf9vbyj63w81.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=f55d04bc857dcada805fd0a44a75005464189f9d

SCREAMING!

:jonny5:

Well I have a history of lusting over David, Jake, Felix, Quentin, Bill but very recently SEXY Jeff has joined that list.

He is so hot!

:jonny4:

11 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Ok but Nea is literally a flaming lesbian and they choose David? 

:rip:

I understand what you mean tho.

4 hours ago, Canon said:

slay but why couldn’t this be Jake instead :jonny: 

50 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Ok but Nea is literally a flaming lesbian and they choose David? 

:deadbanana: literallyyyyyyyy

Been playing as shirtless David all night. :rainbow:

I love the new Haddonfield! 

Ugh, David is such a Daddy :smitten:, so glad he’s officially been confirmed as gay ?️‍?, always thought he was the most gorgeous out of the lads on DBD..

After almost 2.5k hours I decied to uninstali, I just cannot deal with this game anymore :rip:

might be back for anniversary but every trial as killer I get bully squads (and I am a Nurse main so I can win more easily than others but I have to tunnel / camp and its so tiring)

on survivor end its either getting camped / tunneled  every match or someone else and I have to hold m1 the entire match and then die to noed or just getting 5 nurses in a row (and yeah I love to play her but going against her is truly awful if she is good and in solos which is what I play mostly) or blight with tinkerer / ruin : undying

all killers since blight are awful to go against except sadako but she is super weak, latest 2 survivors are kinda flops and new Haddonfield is even worse than the first one

8 hours ago, Canon said:

I think however they changed a base character instead of creating a new character because of monetization fears. :cm: Haters can choose to not buy a gay dlc but cant remove a gay thats already in the base game. 

You are so right I didn’t even think about that. Tbh I’ve seen some vile comments all over Twitter about it. But I feel like the player base is more inclusive than close minded. 
OT: YUI KIMURA next :butterfly:

9 hours ago, Canon said:

The kii though that the best survivor perk (Dead Hard) is locked behind a muscle-gay and the bigots gotta level him up to use it. And since its a meta perk, its a double kii. :celestial2:

Imagine homophobics refusing to use dead hard because of it :dies: a kii indeed

I see the sentiment behind this decision but I also like the idea of leaving all characters personalities, sexual preferences and somewhat backgrounds open for interpretation so the player can make up and fill some of these gaps. Like for instance in my books David has always been gay along with Dwight and Nea :rip: but I understand that representation matters and I'm glad they chose David, werk miss thing :WAP:

1 hour ago, M!X said:

After almost 2.5k hours I decied to uninstali, I just cannot deal with this game anymore :rip:

might be back for anniversary but every trial as killer I get bully squads (and I am a Nurse main so I can win more easily than others but I have to tunnel / camp and its so tiring)

on survivor end its either getting camped / tunneled  every match or someone else and I have to hold m1 the entire match and then die to noed or just getting 5 nurses in a row (and yeah I love to play her but going against her is truly awful if she is good and in solos which is what I play mostly) or blight with tinkerer / ruin : undying

all killers since blight are awful to go against except sadako but she is super weak, latest 2 survivors are kinda flops and new Haddonfield is even worse than the first one

Yeah the game has become too toxic for me, especially if you're a solo survivor. Playing with friends make the whole thing more bearable but even then it's awful when you get camper after camper. Frustrating really. And I don't even dare to play as killer because I know damn well I will get a stroke or something... those survivor squads are an absolute nightmare.

I'm actually glad it was David, not because he's eye candy but since he's the rugged white highly masculine-presenting sports fighter, its going to get all the homophobes mad :gaycat4: And I'm OK with that. 

They could've gone the safe and easy Disney route by making any of the female characters lesbian first so kudos to them to taking the riskier approach.

13 hours ago, arceus said:

Ofc they made the most white and  CIS looking character to be gay 

I thought the same. Very boring decision that had me rolling my eyes, but yay.. representation.

I love that they’ve chosen David to be the gay character, mostly because he isn’t the stereotype most people think about when they hear the word ‘gay’ and also because he’s from Manchester like me, so he feels especially special to play as now. :alexz:

Some people online were saying they wanted a new character to be gay and have their lore around that, but I personally wouldn’t like that. Being gay or ‘other’ shouldn’t be this huge deal. It should be organic and it being added to David’s already existing backstory just feels right to me. Why SHOULDN’T he be gay? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.