• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

1 hour ago, PowerGarlic said:

Console players can’t even use Dead Hard right. I don’t get the fume from baby killers. :psyduck:

Its when capable people use it, it becomes a free 3rd health state and chase extender.

-

Also Perk Usage by MMR from the developers

image.png

The JUMP from BT to Dead Hard and survivors have the nerve to say DH is fine. :matty:

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I have not found one ******* invitation during this event :rip:

They're annoying. There are matches where i find one collect it, then i will see thousands more in the same match tho i already have one (i end up dying before the gates are open most of the time so no mask)

Then there are matches where I don't find a single one (these tend to be matches i escape) so i be really pissed off.

8 hours ago, noonbob said:

They're annoying. There are matches where i find one collect it, then i will see thousands more in the same match tho i already have one (i end up dying before the gates are open most of the time so no mask)

Then there are matches where I don't find a single one (these tend to be matches i escape) so i be really pissed off.

They need to change it up how we get them before the event ends. I more than likely won’t even wear the masks we get from them if I’m being honest lol but I still want them! 

22 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I have not found one ******* invitation during this event :rip:

Literally just play killer and collect them that’s how I did it. Got all my masks and just let the girls get their masks and points. It’s waaaay easier for killers you don’t have to do anything. You also have to be a original survivor and put that offering because when I was Cheryl the invitation never showed up :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Gavin. said:

They need to change it up how we get them before the event ends. I more than likely won’t even wear the masks we get from them if I’m being honest lol but I still want them! 

Same, The even seems so short too. People who work (me) don't have the time to play long enough to complete and get this ****.

Also, when I come back from work, matchmaking times are ridiculous.

Best time is morning to about 5pm. Then it DIPS.

8 hours ago, Angelgrande said:

Literally just play killer and collect them that’s how I did it. Got all my masks and just let the girls get their masks and points. It’s waaaay easier for killers you don’t have to do anything. You also have to be a original survivor and put that offering because when I was Cheryl the invitation never showed up :deadbanana4:

Ohhh okay, I will try this. Never play killer (only for challenges). But yeah great idea thanks :heart2:

rip my favorite perk spine chill i'm so sad

I'm sorry but only noobs use spine chill :coffee2:

2 hours ago, arceus said:

I'm sorry but only noobs use spine chill :coffee2:

I liked the speed boost aspect of it. Used it with no mither, resilience and deadhard/iron will

nnn I've only recently begun playing DBD and I pretty much RELY on Dead Hard to not immediately go down. Idk what the hell I'm gonna do now :toofunny2:

55 minutes ago, Stardom said:

nnn I've only recently begun playing DBD and I pretty much RELY on Dead Hard to not immediately go down. Idk what the hell I'm gonna do now :toofunny2:

I always liked using Lithe, it's a great perk especially if you use Dance With Me too :WAP:

22 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

Instead of introducing more usable perks for survivor, they decided to nerf some of the few usable perks :skull:

No wonder some players moving on to Evil Dead and in the future Texas chainsaw :deadvision:

I really want this, do you know if it’s any good?? 

Looks amazing, but you know they can be deceiving.

:jonny5:

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

I always liked using Lithe, it's a great perk especially if you use Dance With Me too :WAP:

I love Lithe :heart2: Balanced Landing too.

Built To Last is that ***** tho, along with Streetwise Phew!

:jonny5:

Edited by noonbob

For all the DragRace stans, Bosco co-hosted BHVR's Into the Rainbow charity stream :matty:

6 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

It’s different vibe but it’s just fine for me Anyway I can’t not wait for Texas Chainsaw because it’s made by the same team who did Friday 13th and that one was incredible (Even better than DBD but it’s messed up by the lawsuit) :jonny3: 

Yeah i got into that too late, nothing but hackers now.

:rip:

What is this new prestige system they’re doing… I’m so confused :deadbanana2:

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing without dead hard for the last week to get ready for the update. I do get hooked quite a bit more but it’s also forced me to get better at 360ing so I guess that’s kinda good.

Now I can have sabatour as my perk to replace it and be annoying to killers so I guess it’s a win :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.