Dead By Daylight | 'Bone Chill' 2023 Winter Event! | 'Chucky' DLC

Dolce Vita

3 hours ago, Canon said:

I'm actually glad it was David, not because he's eye candy but since he's the rugged white highly masculine-presenting sports fighter, its going to get all the homophobes mad :gaycat4: And I'm OK with that. 

They could've gone the safe and easy Disney route by making any of the female characters lesbian first so kudos to them to taking the riskier approach.

Totally agree with this! 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

nevertheless we believe in David King's supremacy 

3b1n6o1nsrk51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I still can’t believe they haven’t added Sam and Dean Winchester as survivors. The way I’d throw all my money at every cosmetic. :WAP:

Chapter 24 reveal on May 17th.

Soldier 76 teas

Would’ve preferred a new character being gay but slay I guess?

Shouldve been Jake 

So the entire year’s plans have leaked..

What was even the point of announcing David as gay aside from performative action? Sexuality is not relevant at all in this game :deadbanana: 

also are they serious with another 

Resident Evil chapter?! Who’s asking for that! No one even uses the first chapter characters anymore

Edited by Cheers

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

What was even the point of announcing David as gay aside from performative action? Sexuality is not relevant at all in this game :deadbanana: 

also are they serious with another 

Hide contents

Resident Evil chapter?! Who’s asking for that! No one even uses the first chapter characters anymore

The game reached its highest player rate ever with the release of that chapter, it makes sense to do a sequel.

19 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

So the entire year’s plans have leaked..

So do you think the leak is real? About the RE2 chapter and knight one? Personally I think it sounds too good to be true because it would have made sense to make it another anniversary chapter. 

1 hour ago, Angelgrande said:

So do you think the leak is real? About the RE2 chapter and knight one? Personally I think it sounds too good to be true because it would have made sense to make it another anniversary chapter. 

I think the second RE chapter leaks are fake, but if they're are true it kinda makes sense for them to wait because it might me related to RE Revelations 3 (since they mentioned Rebecca and she's rumoured to be the main character of this game) and there have been rumours of this game being released at Q4 so maybe Capcom wants to use DBD to make some promo of the game. But at the same time the leaks also mention Ada and I highly doubt she will be part of REV 3 (would love that tho).

Also, if the rumours are true I think the Wesker mentioned in the leaks will be Alex instead of Albert since she was the main antagonist of REV 2 and is still alive out there. Imagine a DBD chapter with two female survivors and a female killer? A slay, but highly unlikely.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, Venice B said:

I think the second RE chapter leaks are fake, but if they're are true it kinda makes sense for them to wait because it might me related to RE Revelations 3 (since they mentioned Rebecca and she's rumoured to be the main character of this game) and there have been rumours of this game being released at Q4 so maybe Capcom wants to use DBD to make some promo of the game. But at the same time the leaks also mention Ada and I highly doubt she will be part of REV 3 (would love that tho).

Also, if the rumours are true I think the Wesker mentioned in the leaks will be Alex instead of Albert since she was the main antagonist of REV 2 and is still alive out there. Imagine a DBD chapter with two female survivors and a female killer? A slay, but highly unlikely.

I didn’t know a new game was in development but it’s very interesting how they got the anniversary chapter correct before any leaking had happened. And specifics too like the name of the killer and survivor and power 

Living my killer fantasy the last week trying to level up before the rank reset and can I just say as a pig main i hateeee the boop the snoot stuff :rip: 

They either follow you everywhere trying to do it, die trying to do it, or once they get rejected they are toxic af :rip:

Lately I've been thinking how much I would love if Dead by Daylight could actually make a spin-off fighting game with only the killers as "fighters" and maybe include the licensed ones as DLC or add different ones. Sub-boss the Observer and then the final boss being the Entity. Ah, my mind! :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Lately I've been thinking how much I would love if Dead by Daylight could actually make a spin-off fighting game with only the killers as "fighters" and maybe include the licensed ones as DLC or add different ones. Sub-boss the Observer and then the final boss being the Entity. Ah, my mind! :gaycat2:

This would be cute if they made it on the same engine as Mortal Kombat/Injustice :gaycat3:

Plague S+ tier :clap3:

King :clap3:

Dead Hard is his only good perk though and one of the best be saving my ass :chick3:

10 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Living my killer fantasy the last week trying to level up before the rank reset and can I just say as a pig main i hateeee the boop the snoot stuff :rip: 

They either follow you everywhere trying to do it, die trying to do it, or once they get rejected they are toxic af :rip:

Unlock the pig trap-crown cosmetic, then theres no snoot to boop :gaycat2: (Also as a fellow Pig Main: Third Seal + Pentimento + Hex: Plaything + Blindness Addons = Amanda Supremacy)  

5 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

They DID have an option in a recent survey about a potential DBD Dating Simulator :gaycat4: 

1 hour ago, Canon said:

They DID have an option in a recent survey about a potential DBD Dating Simulator :gaycat4: 

Can't believe I will finally be able to live my fantasy of dating Pyramid Head, Trapper and Ghostface :fan:

It's time to admit that The Twins are actually kinda fun.

2 hours ago, Canon said:

Unlock the pig trap-crown cosmetic, then theres no snoot to boop :gaycat2: (Also as a fellow Pig Main: Third Seal + Pentimento + Hex: Plaything + Blindness Addons = Amanda Supremacy)  

I mainly use that one and they still try it :deadbanana2:

Also thanks for the advice :gaycat1:  

my main perks with what I have unlocked at the moment for her are Ruin, Discordance, BBQ &Chilli (tho thinking of replacing it since it’s not truly “that” helpful to continue keeping it on), and then usually Franklins cause flashlights are evil and I won’t stand them trying any **** if I see one in the lobby. Third Seal I should try out so these hoes can’t take off their traps! Smart thinking 

I’ve been wanting to get Pentimento to try it out so lemme use this as a sign to buy the Crow Lady :gaycat4:

Her add on where you can see auras while crouched is highkey OP I feel but I love it and have wasted my huge amount of them this past week trying to rank up :toofunny3:

40 perks are getting a rework soon according to the livestream “to shake things up” including the likes of Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Hex: Ruin and other perks that have basically become meta at this point. 

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I- :deadbanana4:

They should have included the other OG killers too! My character would have a threesome with the black Legion and Trickster :jonny: 

the way my blood is boiling playing killer :biblio: 

I can't do it especially when I'm ash rank playing nemesis for the first time and going against iridescent survivors?? :biblio: 

3 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

They need to stop nerf survivor perks the player base is already shrinking :deadvision:

Just remove Dead Hard. :bam: They can keep everything else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.