Don't Worry Darling (2022)| Starring Harry Styles & Florence Pugh | Out on Digital!

James_Dean

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Lovett

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• LittleFreak

I can't wait for this to come out so I can stop seeing the annoying ass trailer everywhere :rip:

I'm still excited to see this tbh, because Florence Pugh is an incredible actress who truly has never missed.

On 8/27/2022 at 4:53 AM, MrLovett said:

I'm still excited to see this tbh, because Florence Pugh is an incredible actress who truly has never missed.

i avoided this because of harry but is still suppose to be like a thriller? it's giving stepford wives meets midsommar

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else got tickets for the IMAX Live experience? It's only in one theater in Seattle and luckily, I can cancel it day of and use my theater employee pass to make it free.

It's 9/19, shows the movies 4 days early in IMAX and includes a Q&A (miss Flo not included)

https://tickets.imax.com/events/dont-worry-darling-live

Alamo Drafthouse also has a showing early on the 12th  but its already sold out

https://drafthouse.com/austin/event/advance-screening-dont-worry-darling SEE IT EARLY WITH A FREE LETTERPRESS PRINT AND PRE-SCREENING PARTY

MadonnasBoyfriend

Saw a trailer for this at the movies and it's obvious why they didn't let Harry have any dialog in the L trailer except some scream. Cause its not gonna be believable of course!

29 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Saw a trailer for this at the movies and it's obvious why they didn't let Harry have any dialog in the L trailer except some scream. Cause its not gonna be believable of course!

Or because it's smart marketing to keep the scenes of the biggest attraction for the film under wraps :rip: troll harder, i guess

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Or because it's smart marketing to keep the scenes of the biggest attraction for the film under wraps :rip: troll harder, i guess

na I think I'm right and you are wrong on this one, buddy. They are hiding it until they get the viewers money. if the viewer is aware there is gonna be bad acting in the film they probably would skip it. hiding it and only showing images of him is a way of hiding it. him speaking a few sentences. then removing his dialog from trailors is a big sign the acting is gonna be not great. he has the opportunity to prove me wrong. I have a movie pass so I'll watch if there is nothing better out

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Literally what i meant BYE:bibliahh:

They are hiding it because it's not up to par (most likely) Hello ?

It’s just SO painfully obvious what is going on like… I just know they’re going to treat it like a huge plot twist when every person who heard of Black Mirror or watched more than one movie in the last 20 years can smell it coming from miles away 

I have AMC A-List so I went to go an early screening of Don't Worry Darling on IMAX with Q&A earlier and honestly I was amazed at the cinematography and all. It was a cute movie and it is really a movie that hits different with a crowd, for sure. The people in theater were going wild in this movie at the Harry scenes.

I don't mind watching it again since I have A-List since I don't pay an individual ticket. The Q&A was short and I get it, but it felt like something was missing and it wasn't Florence and Chris and a lot of people aren't talking about it and that is concerning. 

Kiandra "Kiki" Layne's and her character, Margaret in the movie is really who I am talking about. As I was watching the movie, she is an integral part of the movie and you can easily tell when you watch it and get an idea on why she is. It's really concerning that Olivia Wilde did not acknowledge her during the whole press tour so I just found it in bad taste. The movie is just vague to a certain extent and you will get why when you watch it. This movie was enjoyable but If this is the movie that is probably going save WBD from bankruptcy, good luck. I think this movie would've flopped if Shia was in the role as Jack, honestly. They wanted the Harries to show up and it worked.

To be honest, I do see why Florence and Chris don't want to press for this movie anymore.

I hope Florence and Kiki Layne gets an Oscar nomination for this, they were phenomenal. Also, I do see why some of the cast doesn't want to do press for this movie. 

Really cannot wait to see this! One of my most anticipated movies of this year! :duca: :duca:

Queen Emma seemed to like it :duca:

My friends really want to see this so we're going on Monday!

i was talking to my mom about this movie and she asked me if it was streaming or in theaters, I just immediately responded "it's like a real like, you know go to the theatre, film, movie"

:dies:

This was cute. Harry was bad but

he's literally 70% absent for the first 2/3 and completely DEAD the last 1/3

:rip:

Was not expecting the ending at all.

Hmmm...

Miss Florence saved the movie from being a trainwreck. She's so good in this that it saves the movie from being terrible. I just don't think there's anything interesting about the story, and the big "reveal" felt strange nnn :deadbanana4: idk. Sad this is Wilde's followup to the fantastic Booksmart. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.