Don't Worry Darling (2022)| Starring Harry Styles & Florence Pugh | Out on Digital!

James_Dean

0xlEiVp.jpg

Synopsis:

Alice (Florence Pugh) and Jack (Harry Styles) Chambers are a young, happy couple living in the seemingly perfect company town of Victory during the 1950s, which is created and paid for by the mysterious company Jack is working for. Curiosity about the nature of her husband's work on the secret Victory Project begins to consume Alice which leads to cracks in their utopian life as Alice raises tensions within the community during her investigation of the project.

Starring:

Florence Pugh

Harry Styles

Olivia Wilde

Gemma Chan

KiKi Layne

Nick Kroll

Chris Pine

zgntPUN.jpg

0jjd4L4.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Lovett

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• LittleFreak

This looks very interesting. :gaycat5: The descriptions given were not what I was expecting. :gaycat5: Hyped! :jonnycat:

Booksmart was a slay so I will be tuning in

Harry's career trajectory is really unheard of. He's been on an upward and massive upscale every release since debut, and his movie career has been nothing short of either acclaimed supporting roles or blockbuster cameos, now he's in a highly hyped up potential awards season contender leading role and he's officially a big MCU player moving forward, with possibly the biggest album debut of 2022 on lock :jonny5:

The only parallel I can see is JLo, except you know Harry has like more musical talent in his finger than she has her whole career, an A-list musician and ACTOR! Biggest hit of the year + big movies incoming! Maybe Gaga too but Harry's smashing film career, as little as it is, is happening while his peak era is still upon us.

This takes my excitement up a notch! There's so many goodies coming up to look forward to. 

I’m really excited for this. If Olivia is as good at psychological horror as comedy this will slap.

Olivia said she was inspired by Inception, The Matrix and the Truman Show…. I think it’s safe to say this will be trippy

the women esp florence look really good in this.

the men...well...they have enough money and fame not to worry about their acting abilities i guess.

oooooooh my god this is gonna be such an event, I can already taste it. 

I feel like this will pull off that twist that was in Antebellum way better 

It's giving The Stepford Wives meets Westworld. Florence looks like she's gonna eat it as always.

Harry's accent sounds... interesting. 

I'm invested already. I love Florence Pugh! Looks weird and exciting. :duca:

Wait, I didn't realise this was supposed to be more of a cerebral story. I feel like the only things that have been mentioned about this movie are the sex scenes, so I assumed it was some sort of erotic drama :rip: this actually looks much better than I was anticipating. It'll be interesting seeing Harry in a leading role, although he was basically absent from the trailer which doesn't give off a strong impression. Of course, Florence is Florencing, and we love it. 

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

It'll be interesting seeing Harry in a leading role, although he was basically absent from the trailer which doesn't give off a strong impression.

From the looks of it Florence is the lead and he's supporting.

5 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

From the looks of it Florence is the lead and he's supporting.

yeah he‘s not giving lead vibes, it seems like florence is the main character and everyone else is is accompanying her

i‘m so excited this trailer really hyped me up :WAP:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm super excited for this. Looks really nice!

I’m perched for this. Florence looks like she’ll be amazing as always 

Can't wait to see this, I'm so intrigued! :duca:

Looks mysterious and very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly premiering at Venice :duca:

“Though Barbera still hasn’t personally seen many of the high-profile titles in the mix from U.S. studios and streamers — and he’s the one who must give the final thumbs up — the list of submissions being viewed by his collaborators is understood to also include lots of other hotly anticipated U.S. studio titles.

These include “Bones and All,” which reteams Luca Guadagnino with Timothée Chalamet; Julia Roberts and George Clooney rom-com “Ticket to Paradise”; and psychological thriller “Don’t Worry Darling,” toplining Harry Styles and Florence Pugh.”

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/venice-marilyn-monroe-blonde-netflix-1235286683/

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm gonna skip this. He's too over 4 me exposed right now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.