MUNA - 'MUNA'

original_lifeline

13 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Are there still tickets available? I thought they sold out?

The Roundhouse website still has some tickets :1stplace:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrion_LMG

• josesuxx

• ultraviolence.xx

• SitarHero

3 minutes ago, Nectarine said:

Absolutely disgusted with myself that I'm just now discovering this group because it's been so long since a song hit as hard as What I Want! Lemme just go through their entire discography real quick :gaycat3:

My thread's impact

Nectarine

Another win for them in their discography! Not a bad song here.

I've been a fan since Number One Fan came out, but they just knocked it out of the park for me :jonny5:

What an excellent album

4 hours ago, Nectarine said:

Absolutely disgusted with myself that I'm just now discovering this group because it's been so long since a song hit as hard as What I Want! Lemme just go through their entire discography real quick :gaycat3:

Their debut album is one of the GOAT pop records of the 2010s. ATRL just sleeps on it because they only care about chart success and “iconography.”

I like this more than Saves the World but not as much as About U. Great record. They never miss. 

:jonny4:

MUNA >>> About U >>>>>>>> Saves The World

I wonder how they will keep the level for their next record.

No Idea hit so much harder on my walk home today. :jonny4:

I’ve liked a few of their songs, but ever since this album’s rollout, I have been STANNING. What an incredible album. They are so talented

Silk Chiffon, Anything But Me, Home by Now and Kind of Girl were perfect pre-releases and built the hype up SO high for the album’s release. 

They chose to keep the best track (What I Want) for the release, as they should. and there’s not one skip. The other album tracks are all great but I definitely need more time to decide which are my favorites. 

Home by Now has such a classic MUNA/synthpop perfection sound. It’s one of the best songs of the year. 

Anything But Me might be my favorite MUNA song, I’ve been a stan ever since I first listened to it. 

loose garment is such a beautiful song

top 3 as of now (of the new songs) loose garment, runners high & shooting star 

Flawless record :gaycat6: like wtf, they keep outdoing themselves, the lyrics are great as expected but the production is so ******* next level this time 

The final two tracks are immaculate

This is my first MUNA album, thank you queen Phoebe Bridgers. 

"Runner's High" blew me away, wow. 

I’ve been holding off from listening to this as Saves the World holds a close place in my heart and I’ve refused to listen to any of the pre releases bar Silk Chiffon which I wasn’t particularly a fan of.

Having said that, I just had such an incredibly cathartic experience when I played What I Want that I literally had to pause after :jonny5::jonny5:

This is a great album, though I’ll say What I Want is a tad overhyped.

Under the Radar [65]
"Although the songwriting is intimate with the trio’s personal thoughts and feelings, the production and vocal choices sometimes are found lacking." ...

Have these fads listened to the same album we are all listening to?

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Under the Radar [65]
"Although the songwriting is intimate with the trio’s personal thoughts and feelings, the production and vocal choices sometimes are found lacking." ...

Have these fads listened to the same album we are all listening to?

:rip:wtf did i just read

This album is so good!!!! Runner's High and No Idea >>>>>>

although I wish it was longer. 4 ballads is a bit much when there's only 11 songs. the last two songs kind of end it on a boring note and leave me wanting more 

I think it's better than their sophomore but their debut is better than this. nothing touches So Special 

Am I the only one who thinks Saves the World is their best album? Or maybe it just has such HIGHS for me, ugh from Never to Stayaway to Navy Blue to Pink Light to Memento to Good News :jonny5: TAKEN :jonny5:

I think this might be their most consistent album, though

2 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Am I the only one who thinks Saves the World is their best album? Or maybe it just has such HIGHS for me, ugh from Never to Stayaway to Navy Blue to Pink Light to Memento to Good News :jonny5: TAKEN :jonny5:

I think this might be their most consistent album, though

Saves the World might still be my fave. Stayaway just can't be topped 

Another flawless album. These queens really never miss :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.