• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrion_LMG

• josesuxx

• ultraviolence.xx

• SitarHero

That cover is gay pride excellence. Love MUNA forever. 

everything they've been putting out has been great. They are about to drop AOTY I fear

I'm still obsessed with their Spotify cover of Motivation. It's not on youtube so as an apple music user I am very upset I can't always listen to it :cries: 

I can't wait for this, all the singles have been great :WAP:

All of their merch is sold out and I wanted a shirt so bad :monkey:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Whew this album is great. What I Want goes so hard

It l-word?

6 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

How did you listen?

T-minus six days. :jonny5:

16 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Sis how?! :monkey: My most anticipated album of 2022. Does what i want sounds like anything they’ve released before? That’s my most anticipated track

12 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

It l-word?

9 hours ago, scot954 said:

How did you listen?

Be patient sistren, it's out in less than a week :celestial6:

10 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Sis how?! :monkey: My most anticipated album of 2022. Does what i want sounds like anything they’ve released before? That’s my most anticipated track

I'm just a casual MUNA listener since their debut, but I'd say it's edgier with a piercing beat, an immediate banger.

The other album tracks don't hit quite as hard as it. No Idea and Solid are fun. Handle Me and the last two tracks are slow.

17 minutes ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Handle Me and the last two tracks are slow.

:duca::duca::duca::duca: i love their slower moodier songs

2 hours ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Be patient sistren, it's out in less than a week :celestial6:

I'm just a casual MUNA listener since their debut, but I'd say it's edgier with a piercing beat, an immediate banger.

The other album tracks don't hit quite as hard as it. No Idea and Solid are fun. Handle Me and the last two tracks are slow.

Thank you for the info :heart: less than a week to go!! 

34 minutes ago, ethan said:

reviews are stellar... :jonny6:

Professional ones?? Which ones?? Excited :duca:

:jonny2:

What I Want’ follows with massive synth, giving it a huge Robyn floor-filler vibe. Whilst the whole album screams for queer liberation and acceptance, as MUNA have for their whole existence, but this track is ‘the one. It’s relatable for every queer person who lost time in their years of questioning, or those who lost time in the pandemic. Gavin calls out for their own self-assurance with ‘that’s what I want, there’s nothing wrong with what I want!’ in a massive swell each chorus, after reflecting on the lost years we can all understand.

[...]

MUNA have created an album that embodies the queer existence in such a beautiful manner. It’s a record for the (maybe) first ‘post-COVID’ summer of release, of rediscovery of who we used to be, maybe discovering who we’ve become now. MUNA is for a summer of forming new relationships, friendships and whatever may fall in between. It’s a record for those finally able to embrace their queerness without a two-metre distance, those who have had to hide themselves over the pandemic, those who have longed for these moments of freedom and satisfaction. MUNA have created a sanctuary of their own, for us to get lost in or to find home in on the dancefloor or in our bedrooms.

:wanda:

Literally DYING to hear this. Ugh... COME ON FRIDAY.

i listened to kind of girl on rpt in the sun high as fk  and realised its my fave single leading up to the album. really cant wait to hear what the slower tracks are giving!!!! i want another end of desire :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.