MUNA - 'MUNA'

original_lifeline

The way the world stops spinning whenever I hear a new song of theirs.

this is no exception :jonny4:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrion_LMG

• josesuxx

• ultraviolence.xx

• Supervillain

'Home By Now' is a turbo-charged synthpop BANGER :hawkeye: This album is going to be everything

Home By Now is STUNNING.

I'm not ready for this album. Home By Now is just so... :jonny4:

This is somehow going to be their best album eh?

On 5/25/2022 at 5:45 PM, jakedavis1994 said:

The way the world stops spinning whenever I hear a new song of theirs.

this is no exception :jonny4:

This is a perfect way to put it. They really transport us with their music.

So excited for this!!! :heart:

Has anybody bought tickets to see them in Manchester later this year? If so, HMU! :gaycat2:

Edited by Lyrical Liar

not me thought this album came out early next month until I just checked the date again:rip:cant wait for this,their music just keeps getting better and better.

I finally listened to “Anything But Me” and it's so good! I'll avoid listening to the other singles until the album drops.  :mandown:

Also, they're so pretty!  :heart:

Obviously everything they put out is good but I think that sort of works against them. In anyone else’s discography some of these would be certified hits but with them it ends up falling flat. I guess it’s good that you can always except top tier pop tunes but I’m not *excited* for this album because it sounds like their other albums - they know their sound and they do it so so well. This is a compliment by the way, I stan! Just realized why I’m feeling so underwhelmed by this whole rollout. It’s just more excellence from the greatest band in the world. 

3 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

Obviously everything they put out is good but I think that sort of works against them. In anyone else’s discography some of these would be certified hits but with them it ends up falling flat. I guess it’s good that you can always except top tier pop tunes but I’m not *excited* for this album because it sounds like their other albums - they know their sound and they do it so so well. This is a compliment by the way, I stan! Just realized why I’m feeling so underwhelmed by this whole rollout. It’s just more excellence from the greatest band in the world. 

I think there are hits of a sonic evolution in Silk Chiffon and Kind of Girl that we will see more of on the album. I get where you’re coming from though. It’s subtle growth but there is still growth imo.

4 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

Silk Chiffon and Kind of Girl are new sounds for them. Anything But Me and Home By Now are their classic synth pop elevated x1000. Don’t see the problem, they are balancing their sound pretty well so far.

Home by Now is pop perfection whoa :wanda:

I don’t think I‘m ready for this album. I have only listened to Silk Chiffon, ABM and only snippets of Home By Now but it sounds like it‘s going to be just another perfect Pop record like Saves The World. 

Ummmm??? 

Only they could pull this off :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Imaginary Friend said:

Ummmm??? 

Only they could pull this off :jonny5:

Omg this is so good :jonny6:

OMFGGGGG WHATTTTTTTTT SOMETIMES IS A BOP!!!!

they turned a classic into a classic

MUNA has never let me down. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.