Top Posters In This Topic

• NavyBlue

• Aristocrat

• Thinking Of You

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Boooooooooooooo

she betta do a full ass era for AG7 in 2023 with a tour. then she probs will take 2024 - 2026 for wicked. :chick2:

not sure how I feel about it… the stage show gets it done in 2 hours and 40 minutes so with a few cuts here and there they could have made a 2:30 hour movie

also will there be new songs i guess then?

They really want to end the movie on Defying Gravity don’t they.

if it gets panned with the first movie, the second one... 1-2 punch!

it's not that hard to make a 2:30 hour movie tbh....

I just watched VICTORIOUS Clips lately and wow she was awful and her voice was annoying :dies:

Yessss I’m here for a trilogy. Y’all can seethe. The negativity on this site never ceases to amaze me. 

5 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I just watched VICTORIOUS Clips lately and wow she was awful and her voice was annoying :dies:

That’s literally the POINT of her character stupid. 

I don't think this is a good idea but if the studio thinks so ?

12 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

That’s literally the POINT of her character stupid. 

I hope she booked some good acting coach cause her three times appearing on film/series are really...

Thinking Of You

It’s smart though. Especially since the second part is when they are older and in their adult stages

she doesn't care about her music career anymore and it couldn't be more obvious. this is a passion project for her which COULD potentially live on for generations if handled properly.

good thing though is that she can return to music in 3-4 years and she'll still be relevant. her spot of the top pop princess ain't being taken that easily

25 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Yessss I’m here for a trilogy. Y’all can seethe. The negativity on this site never ceases to amaze me. 

but sis, this is one of the most beloved Broadway shows of all time and gays have will have waited for this movie for two litteral decades. the expectations are sky high. 

and we not only got hit with TERRIBLE casting choices but now this buffoonery…

I think the negativity is warranted

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

but sis, this is one of the most beloved Broadway shows of all time and gays have will have waited for this movie for two litteral decades. the expectations are sky high. 

What’s horrible about the casting? James Corden is not in it, is he?

12 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

not everyone can turn a movie musical into a smash but Universal is confident in Ariana so we're good

450?cb=20190719001321&path-prefix=es

12 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I agree sis. I see what you’re saying. It’s absolutely one of my fave musicals, as well, and would hate for them to ruin it.  I do believe Chu is the wrong director for this (I don’t think he can pull it off) but I do like the cast that has been announced  :rip:

Why though? There are so many musicals with longer and more complex stories that have been adapted into a single film. :priceless:

Ugh I don't like when they do multiple parts but oh well

31 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

It’s smart though. Especially since the second part is when they are older and in their adult stages

? They’re likely shooting it in one filming period but will edit it in to two parts. 

IMO this is a mistake. The two iconic songs from Wicked are in the first half. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.