Carrie Underwood - Ghost Story

skwonderfactory

Out now!

Edited by skwonderfactory

Finally! It took forever.
Hopefully this is good and better than her previous efforts  (I can't believe we had such low budget videos from CP, specially for Drinking Alone which deserved so much better. And don't get me started with Church Bells.)

I hope this is her best music video since the BA era. :duca: 

If all she serves is a live music video :skull:. Or maybe the one guy is gonna be haunted by her and the version of her that performs

Well, very predictable, but she looks great. The guy kinda looks like a younger version of her husband:eli:

It was a clever idea to feature pictures from past eras in the video to match the "ghost" and "remembering the past" concept, but I wish she included some from SH, CR, PO and GH. It would've made more sense.

The video is pretty and she looks stunning, but it feels like she will never again give us amazing videos like the ones from the BO era...

its haunting alright, cute video! 

It was a cute video. Something different. I assume Randee St. Nicholas was the directer, it looks like her work.

Just kind of.. meh? :doc: 

I do not know, but the awkward model posing through out the video, no cohesion.. just odd? It's different for sure, but definitely could have been a lot better. Carrie just needs to cut Randee all together - she does absolutely no good music videos. 

Some parts were a bit corny but she served looks!

She looked amazing and that's all that really matters

It's so corny and... amateurish :deadbanana:

Her videography is so terrible since the label switch

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.