• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Superbitch

• mxoonlight

• TiaTamera

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not taking sides, but saying "I'm way too cool to..." within the context of the comment is :toofunny2:

The way my mind reads everything she types in her voice :deadbanana4:

Like a lot of what she says, right message wrong messenger

Just now, welham said:

I'm not taking sides, but saying "I'm way too cool to..." within the context of the comment is :toofunny2:

like what was the point of saying that :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

This is correct. Azealia didn't lie in this case at all.

I mean, I love Nicki, but she made several points :laugh: 

Especially the part about genre.  I been said she should just do Pop-Rap Nicki and get her hits and leave.  Especially since Pop doesn’t have to be David Guetta-ish these days.  Serve bops and bars. 

7 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

This is always the case with her.  Tbqh, there’s not really anything Azealia has ever said that I disagree with.  Especially when she talks about politics around race + entertainment.  

It’s just the WAY she does it + behaves that messes up the message.  She’s a very smart woman, but her actions just mess it up for her.  

Edited by professor2000

9 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Everything from the Roman Reloaded part onwards is pure tea

This :siptea:

The Pinkprint was Nicki’s peak imo, in terms I felt like she had find the perfect balance between success, rap, pop, her image, etc. at the time, everything just felt so right and she felt like HBIC. The Pinkprint is a really underrated album nowadays honestly. 

0 lies. Nicki cannot reinvent herself because a) she doesn't listen to criticism and b) her delusional fans make her think rhyming words with themselves is somehow revolutionary rap. 

If you listen to the bars from peers like Meghan, they really put into perspective how juvenile Nicki's raps are. :rip:

11 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I mean, I love Nicki, but she made several points :laugh: 

Especially the part about genre.  I been said she should just do Pop-Rap Nicki and get her hits and leave.  Especially since Pop doesn’t have to be David Guetta-ish these days.  Serve bops and bars. 

And now all the labels want the rap girls to be crossover :deadbanana4: the math isn’t mathing

Like Nicki herself aside, the way they tried to discredit her success is exactly what they’re doing now with the Doja isn’t a rapper narrative. They try really hard to box women out of hip hop so they don’t have to be given credence and men won’t have to give up even the slightest bit of control. But let a man jump on any pop song and no one cares.

i just hope that now that there are many prominent mainstream female artists in rap that the trend won’t continue.

She’s absolutely right. She used to have this versatile flow that she switched up with her personas that added so much to her verses and songs. 

Everything she releases now is very monotonous and boring. Her creativity is in the gutter. 

25 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Same, the only other person that has this effect on me is Tr*mp :rip: 

Bring back Roman!!! (even though I understand she has outgrown that persona)

I mean, she didn't lie. Onika needs to reinvent herself, come up with something fresh, she has the talent but the material doesn't make her any justice.

multiple insightful points were made

I can at all these fans agreeing with what is essentially  Azealia coming for Nicki because she said to bring back pop Nicki. Wasn’t Azealia one of the people that once gave Nicki a hard time for doing pop?

Also in the second half of the comment where it’s cut off she starts saying she needs to lose weight :deadbanana:

Pop/Rap is huge for female artists right now, just look at Doja and Latto. I wouldn't mind if Nicki did some few bops like that. 

11 minutes ago, El Chico said:

I can at all these fans agreeing with what is essentially  Azealia coming for Nicki because she said to bring back pop Nicki. Wasn’t Azealia one of the people that once gave Nicki a hard time for doing pop?

Also in the second half of the comment where it’s cut off she starts saying she needs to lose weight :deadbanana:

:hoetenks: can you post the full comment?

Suddenly all the haters say nicki was great back then when yall dragged her for pop music. ***** pick a side.

Cute kid but we honestly dont really care 

The rest of her comment is just :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

:hoetenks: can you post the full comment?

yeah :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.