Camila bags Victoria's Secret deal

Villanelle

Nobody gives a **** about VS :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

BOMBshell

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

i hate you!

i was hoping no one would catch it :gaycat6:

OT: half of these posts would've been reportable if it wasn't Miss Cabello shame on y'all

zGxX46s.gif

Camila is reinventing herself towards Rita Ora/Saweetie type career trajectory after flopping :clap3:

She keeps winning :clap3:

I am not surprised at all, actually. Victoria’s Secret is a fading brand founded and led by horrible people and Camila has a history of working with abusers to further her career. Sadly my old thread about it was deleted, but no I am not surprised in the slightest.

7 minutes ago, VOSS said:

I am not surprised at all, actually. Victoria’s Secret is a fading brand founded and led by horrible people and Camila has a history of working with abusers to further her career. Sadly my old thread about it was deleted, but no I am not surprised in the slightest.

“Sadly” :ahh: get a grip.

5 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not a fragrance ad with a person that looks like they smell like rodent :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:It’s funny bc it’s true

Racism in a bottle!

8 hours ago, Saintlor said:

This ad will pay her 10x the average ATRLers annual salary

Whether you like her or not, there’s no use in dissing her for working for a “washed up brand” like you wouldn’t do the same for that type of money 

Pretty sure she has one of those awful 360 deals considering she’s still signed to Syco so I wouldn’t be so sure. She sold her house that she most likely had a mortgage on and hasn’t bought another property yet. She is obviously a multi millionaire and I’m fairly sure her family were at least decently well off before she got famous, as tends to be a case for celebrities, but I’m not sure she’s swimming in the cash to that extent tbh no shade. There are a lot of people on this website that probably make over 100K a year, especially the older gays (Madonna base) who live in New York and the like.

19 hours ago, Protocol said:

Pretty sure she has one of those awful 360 deals considering she’s still signed to Syco so I wouldn’t be so sure. She sold her house that she most likely had a mortgage on and hasn’t bought another property yet. She is obviously a multi millionaire and I’m fairly sure her family were at least decently well off before she got famous, as tends to be a case for celebrities, but I’m not sure she’s swimming in the cash to that extent tbh no shade. There are a lot of people on this website that probably make over 100K a year, especially the older gays (Madonna base) who live in New York and the like.

I don't know how she does it, but she always looks like she just rolled out of bed after a late night binger :deadbanana:

MadonnasBoyfriend
27 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

QrEnasIXtTE5Mw7N.jpg

So much beauty in one photo

On 4/26/2022 at 1:24 PM, getback said:

mPQM2U4.png

Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer (Official Video) - YouTubetea

:bibliahh:

i don't know about the U.S. but in my country, Victoria's Secret is more know for their perfumes and lotions than lingerie.

7 hours ago, Icarus said:

Screaming

FRX3hb6UYAAb9o7?format=jpg&name=large

Not these ‘gots having to see her plastered all over as they go to buy black panties for their next Grindr hookup. We love to see it! 

D6tRd7c.gif

I thought Victoria secret was over though.

Does this smell any good?

Why is it called BOMBshell

Edited by Shaner69

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.