Will Elon unban Trump on Twitter?

Brando

And how would that affect the upcoming elections? 

Yes. I think the GOP got Elon to do it. They know Trump being off the platform muzzles him and deprives him of the weapon that got him to the top. Elon obviously wants tax cuts and is an edgelord attention-zombie so he was all for it, the purchase was pocket change to him at the end of the day.

He would but Trump isn't coming back (for now) so that he can promote his own flop social media platform. He'll probably be back in '24 when running for president again

He will let him back in, yes. 

This white demon bought Twitter to help GOP win in 2024. Putin is laughing! 

Apparently fox news reported today that Trump will not return to twitter regardless of Elon buying it. 

But I don't believe it... like I feel he would be more than happy to return next year and announce his run for presidency on twitter. 

I guess we'll see :biblionny:

Edited by Mariano

she should, i wanna see the mess :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

i mean, biden is too demented so he's probably gonna lose the next election anyway - if he can even live that long :cm: :cm: :cm: let's the two senile citizens fight each other on bird app while they're alive

Yes because thats what he means by “free speech”, which he won’t stop mentioning. He’s gonna open the doors to so much hate on Twitter.  I ******* hate him. 

Why are people complaining and instantly assuming it will just be hate speech? Twitter is currently slightly left and most employee there too. Might be good to have more balanced view

15 minutes ago, getback said:

she should, i wanna see the mess :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

i mean, biden is too demented so he's probably gonna lose the next election anyway - if he can even live that long :cm: :cm: :cm: let's the two senile citizens fight each other on bird app while they're alive

11 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

I am here for the mess, I hope so.

very 2015-2016'd mentality. 

23 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Why are people complaining and instantly assuming it will just be hate speech? Twitter is currently slightly left and most employee there too. Might be good to have more balanced view

It’s not anyone’s fault the smartest people are left-leaning 

47 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

And now the owner is smarter than all of them :clap3:

Maybe but he'll just get suspended over and over

The us is ****** in 2024 anyway, biden won't (be  able to) run and none would vote for kamala 

Probably considering he bought Twitter for the provided purpose of “free speech” for everyone so he kinda has to bring Trump back or he’d look hypocritical. Doesn’t mean that Trump will choose to return though.

Probably

It would not *surprise* me if Republicans and Democrats try to curry favour with Elon by offering Tesla tax subsidies and stuff in order to influence what gets boosted and censored on Twitter. Politics is always meshed with communications. Social media is what news channels and newspapers used to be.

For sure.

Now, I'm not 100% sure if Trump will return to Twitter since he wants to push his fringe social media site (Truth something), but if he runs for president in 2024, he'll surely take advantage of the enormous reach Twitter has and the very lax rules when it comes to misinformation it'll likely have from now on.

7 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

:bibliahh:

13 hours ago, pimmelfratze said:

it's not our fault reality is 'left-leaning'

when people talk about 'more freeze peach' on twitter, they definitely mean hate speech and misinformation, as those are the things that get actually censored. nobody is kicking off people for being right-wing, plenty of right-wing commentators, politicians and personalities are on twitter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.