Armani?

omg :bibliahh:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

I never understood why this song was ALWAYS spammed on YT. SO random

Came into the thread just to say life is good 

the expose :ahh:

are there any other examples

This MV having 22 million views............ and 80k likes. :rip:

Or this one having 43M views and 154k likes.

Edited by diogozsz

The only viable explanation for this is that in May 2021, aespa released their era-defining smash "Next Level", and all "Life is Good" viewers instead went to stream that! 

82fe9e8afc825a4e01f5e161ae65e2789dc5d090

I heard that its numbers did decrease once it went diamond but wtf?? 

The witness era was a damn mess. CTTR charted for 15 weeks, BA 6/7 and SS 10 and they have over 700m each in a FLOP era I may add :toofunny2:

11 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

Bon Appetite :rip:

It´s really suspicious that it has ~ 1.300.000.000 views on Katy´s chanel and was only certified 1x Platinum a few weeks ago.

45 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

It´s really suspicious that it has ~ 1.300.000.000 views on Katy´s chanel and was only certified 1x Platinum a few weeks ago.

Well, YouTube is not an exclusive platform for USA, of course those 1,3B views are not coming only from US.

Even parody videos of BA have insane amount of views…

Life Is Good was always spammed on YouTube :rip:

Streaming is a mess. All these bots, algorithms, recommended section on 'YouTube', auto-play, 'Spotify radio', playlisting, etc. shenanigans that obscure the real popularity of songs. I would loooove to see what percentage of streams certain songs get that are a result of people saving in their libraries or manually searching for it vs passive plays from popular playlists and 'radio'/ auto-play streams.

With sales, you could promote all you wanted, but at the end of the day people had to willingly click and buy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.