Bigger song: Shake It Off or Senorita

Bloodflowers.

Bigger song?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger song?

• The solo smasha Shake It Off
    • The PR'd single Senorita

Which 2010s song starting with an "S" is bigger. Is it Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" or Shawn Mendes' "Senorita"?

Which will be more remembered and which will age like milk in the future?

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Señorita was probably bigger during its initial chart run but I feel like SIO is going to do better in the long run in terms of memorability.

SIO is more iconic and has much more longevity however, Senorita is bigger.

Havana is bigger than both tho

i think Senorita by Camila (featuring her ex) was much bigger at the time, compared to SIO which was overshadowed the minute Blank Space came out. but SIO will be more remembered.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Both huge #1 Hot 100 classics. And organic after all. Not everyone has that. 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

senorita is bigger tbh camilas smashes are huge huge smashes many MPGs dont even have smashes like that

The IFPI Top10 YearEnder

Señorita, not sure if it'll hold up as good as SIO but at its peak it was bigger.

Shake It Off was promoted in every major market in the world so... SIO :giraffe:
aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Señorita was probably bigger during its initial chart run but I feel like SIO is going to do better in the long run in terms of memorability.

This

Senorita stats are HUGE, like, insanely massive :rip: So so so global

There is a poster on Pulse that always says when an act gets a mega mega smash it can overshadow the rest of their career and start their decline because nothing else they release after lives up to it. He always gets dragged for saying that, but sometimes I feel like he has a point. It's low key happening to The Weeknd too.

Shake It Off is remembered.

The Diamond certified hit that made the YEC top 20 2 years in a row is bigger and more remembered. 

Señorita was more global and was bigger at the time but in 10 years I can guarantee that SIO will be out-streaming (or out-whatevering) Señorita by a landslide

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I wasn't paying attention to charts when SIO was charting, and I lowkey hate both songs. SIO feels like a bigger pop culture moment :michael:

Senorita was way way more global, it went #1 in like 20+ countries and was a SMASH in Europe

SIO was bigger in the States though 

The solo smash hit with no payola'd PR attached

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

Edited by Alak96

both huge, but SIO would be remembered than Senorita.

Camila really has 2 huge Classic in her bag. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.