• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• Nefertiti0

• nuclear

• Michaelnsync

Opening night in the 954, yasss!

2 hours ago, Brysexual said:

Eh, In Dallas, she did the House of Blues which is small (to me). If she did in other cities, that’s amazing but the only peoplE I know that sold out the American Airlines Arena in Dallas is J. Cole, Bruno Mars which arguably have bigger fan bases and star power than Lizzo

now I want her to do well, because I want to see her! But I’d hate her to set the stage too big for herself, ya know?

I get it . Cuz I love you your had two part sis. In the second part she played those venues I mentioned. She played south ballroom and Bayou music center as well . We don’t have the stage setup yet. She could very much do haft arena in those place like Selena Gomez 

5 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Arenas, which… good luck

She really doing arenas? 

do we have any ticker prices, ranges, packages for the shows, given they go on sale tomorrow. I did notice she is partnering with T-Mobile, and it says she is teaming up with them to give T-Mobile customers access to stage-front pit and awesome lower bowl tickets at every US show, even at sold out shows. T-mobile customers can get these reserved seats 30 days prior to each show at first day prices. 

So that means there will be a stage front pit. 

Latto should be a joint headliner, it would sell better

Maybe she only uses half the capacity of the arenas. (7-8k)

still feels weird to me, I don't know if she’s that big in the US.

:ducky:

15 hours ago, Michaelnsync said:

do we have any ticker prices, ranges, packages for the shows, given they go on sale tomorrow. I did notice she is partnering with T-Mobile, and it says she is teaming up with them to give T-Mobile customers access to stage-front pit and awesome lower bowl tickets at every US show, even at sold out shows. T-mobile customers can get these reserved seats 30 days prior to each show at first day prices. 

So that means there will be a stage front pit. 

Is there a special code for this?

Prices weren’t too bad. The most expensive ticket was $150. At least here in Boston.

Balcony was 90

loge was 110

floor and Pit were 150

Does anyone know how these pre sales work exactly? Are there specific seats for each pre sale? 

2 hours ago, chaychay18 said:

Does anyone know how these pre sales work exactly? Are there specific seats for each pre sale? 

I mean, you just get access to buy tickets early. So today is AMEX, so if you have any AMEX card just put your AMEX card in and you are good. It just depends, but they usually allocate some tickets for certain users/presales.

55 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

53 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I mean, you just get access to buy tickets early. So today is AMEX, so if you have any AMEX card just put your AMEX card in and you are good. It just depends, but they usually allocate some tickets for certain users/presales.

Thanks! So i presaved the album, but havent gotten a code lol does anyone know what the code is?

5 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

Thanks! So i presaved the album, but havent gotten a code lol does anyone know what the code is?

It's not sent till tomorrow or so before the presale.  Anyways, MSG is doing good! I think it's selling out. 

10 hours ago, chaychay18 said:

Is there a special code for this?

No special code, just through Ticketmaster they will be locked by T-Mobile, needing I think you to get a verification text, with your t-mobile number. 

For Boston, pit tickets got sold out during the Amex presale within like 15/20 minutes. Unless they are batching them for each presale. Who knows how well it is selling

22 minutes ago, Michaelnsync said:

For Boston, pit tickets got sold out during the Amex presale within like 15/20 minutes. Unless they are batching them for each presale. Who knows how well it is selling

yeah they usually allocate x amount for each presale and then the rest for general onsale.

I hate that MSG is on a Sunday but its my birthday weekend so :giraffe:

Can't wait for this album and tour! 

Edited by chaychay18

Kia Forum is doing well. Most of the lower bowl is sold out, just a couple of seats left there. Lower Bowl is just left.

Chase Center is almost sold out. Just Upper Bowl left. 

MSG the last time I checked is almost sold out.

With the exception of the obvious cities, this tour is flopping hard so far :doc:

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

Kia Forum is doing well. Most of the lower bowl is sold out, just a couple of seats left there. Lower Bowl is just left.

Chase Center is almost sold out. Just Upper Bowl left. 

MSG the last time I checked is almost sold out.

12 minutes ago, nuclear said:

With the exception of the obvious cities, this tour is flopping hard so far :doc:

What is truth 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.