• Nefertiti0

• nuclear

• inmymendes

Just now, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Stadiums? Arenas? 

Arenas, which… good luck

4 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Stadiums? Arenas? 

Are you seriously asking stadiums? :rip:  Arenas.

She should be doing amphitheaters and small-ish arenas... wishing this the best cause she's a great entertainer.

Edited by Popboi.

7 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Stadiums? Arenas? 

lol

Good luck, Lizzo. I can see this hitting "production delays" already.

Edited by getBusy

“Due to unforeseen circumstances” :chick1:

While is don’t think her album/singles will perform well., I do think she’s more known as a great performer so she can sellout arenas easy enough

I'm conflicted on how she'll perform tbh

But the GP knows who she is so....

I feel like she can sell out MSG for sure because New Yorkers have taste 

She will do great in NYC, SF, LA, Chi, DC and maybe Boston and atl. Ok in Texas and Miami but the rest will be interesting . Arena in Nashville (is a reach), Kansas City and the rest of the Midwest will be interesting especially since all her singles has flop 

I think she'll sell tbh. She's more famous for being Lizzo than for her music, so the GP will want to see her. Look at JLo.

When I saw her doing arenas, I was skeptical.

Cuz I love you Tour Sold out fast because she did really small venues around the time “Truth Hurts” and “Good as Hell” got big. I would of assumed she would do smaller amphitheaters as well but I’m hoping she sells well because she is a great entertainer.

im definitely interested to see her in Dallas when she comes to the American Airlines Center

1 hour ago, Gigii said:

While is don’t think her album/singles will perform well., I do think she’s more known as a great performer so she can sellout arenas easy enough

This. I think I at this point people know she's a great performer and will go regardless if the album underperforms

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

I feel like she can sell out MSG for sure because New Yorkers have taste 

As long as her tickets prices are reasonable she will definitely sellout NYC, DC,LA, SF, and Chi it is the rest 

she sold over ~11K+ tickets in NYC, ~10K in chi, two sold out date at in dc (approximately ~6k for each date). She had two date at bill graham civic ( capacity 8.5K) , 3 Hollywood palladium dates ( 4K capacity)

Ummm good luck girl lol 

27 minutes ago, Brysexual said:

When I saw her doing arenas, I was skeptical.

Cuz I love you Tour Sold out fast because she did really small venues around the time “Truth Hurts” and “Good as Hell” got big. I would of assumed she would do smaller amphitheaters as well but I’m hoping she sells well because she is a great entertainer.

im definitely interested to see her in Dallas when she comes to the American Airlines Center

She did amphitheater and big theater last tour and she easily  sold them out 

2 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

“Due to unforeseen circumstances” :chick1:

dd

Brikenbur

24 minutes ago, nuclear said:

She did amphitheater and big theater last tour and she easily  sold them out 

Eh, In Dallas, she did the House of Blues which is small (to me). If she did in other cities, that’s amazing but the only peoplE I know that sold out the American Airlines Arena in Dallas is J. Cole, Bruno Mars which arguably have bigger fan bases and star power than Lizzo

now I want her to do well, because I want to see her! But I’d hate her to set the stage too big for herself, ya know?

Arenas make sense in bigger cities, but I worry about half the shows. They should have done a mix of arenas and smaller arenas or large theaters. 

Why are y'all so so skeptical of her doing arenas in the U.S. when her Cuz I Love You Too tour sold out everywhere in 4k-5k venues maximum and it was so difficult to get tickets at the time. So logistically, it makes sense, :rip:

3 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Why are y'all so so skeptical of her doing arenas in the U.S. when her Cuz I Love You Too tour sold out everywhere in 4k-5k venues maximum and it was so difficult to get tickets at the time. So logistically, it makes sense, :rip:

She was riding bigger hype at the time 

Just now, perpetual novice said:

She was riding bigger hype at the time 

She's still famous and admired by the GP and the fact she is bringing Latto helps considering Big Energy is popular right now. I don't see the problem with it, honestly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.