Spotify: Top 10 Most streamed female albums of each year [11/06]

ariananext

27 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

I'm having trouble keeping up, but I believe that Halsey accepts she/they so she should be included here.

https://www.billboard.com/culture/pride/halsey-explains-change-pronouns-9544728/

Just don't disrespect their pronouns and we should be fine.

From my understanding Demi has now updated their social media to accommodate they/them/she/her so we can include Demi's albums too.

https://www.popbuzz.com/music/artists/demi-lovato/news/pronouns-they-them-she-her-update/

Thanks!!! I didn't know if use aren't or isn't I guess both are ok

Anne marie is such a fruad 

Added 2022 most streamed female albums, we only have 6 albums so far.

Demi Lovato being added to OP caused some damage:

DWTDTAOSO debuts at #10, making Poster Girl by Zara Larsson fall out the Top 10

Tell Me You Love Me ranks at #7 for 2017, kicking Lana Del Rey's Lust For Life out.

The highest ranking album is DEMI at #5 for 2013, Kelly Clarkson's "Wrapped In Red" falls out.

I'm glad Demi Lovato was added! Demi is still a non-male artist! And underrated they have consistently served decently performing  albums since 2008

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Added 2022 most streamed female albums, we only have 6 albums so far.

Demi Lovato being added to OP caused some damage:

DWTDTAOSO debuts at #10, making Poster Girl by Zara Larsson fall out the Top 10

Tell Me You Love Me ranks at #7 for 2017, kicking Lana Del Rey's Lust For Life out.

The highest ranking album is DEMI at #5 for 2013, Kelly Clarkson's "Wrapped In Red" falls out.

Sorry for those who fell out :fan:

@ariananext Thanks for the update. One minor thing, Melodrama from 2017 should be 1.996B (not 1.969).

19 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

@ariananext Thanks for the update. One minor thing, Melodrama from 2017 should be 1.996B (not 1.969).

thank you! I'm trying to update but atrl is a mess

• 3 weeks later...

Olivia Rodrigo's "Sour" has officially hit 7 billion streams! Huge :clap3:

Lady Gaga's "Chromatica" officially hits 2 billion streams! :clap3:

Ariana Grande's "Sweetener" officially hit 4 billion streams :clap3: it's her fourth album to do so

Demi Lovato's Confident enters the Top 10 for 2015 with over 1,5B streams, while Fifth Harmony's Reflection heads out. 

Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream: Complete Edition" hits 4 billion streams! Whew :clap3:

Just from the albums listed here, in 5 years only, Taylor has managed to rack up 16B streams. A hard working woman! 

Edited by BnPac

On 4/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, swissman said:

Beyoncé's Lemonade being in the Top Ten despite it not being available for its first three years (half of the time its been out) and still being not far behind those placing #7-9 !!

There's only 300M or so gap with Joanne when those albums had 3 years to accumulate streams :rip: B7 better smash so that Lemonade will become the of 2016. 

Plus Lemonade is the only album that sold 2M pure copies in the US. 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.