Nicki agrees with fan: " We Go Up has 9.4m views not 4.8m"

NormaniReign

On 4/25/2022 at 12:26 AM, dirrtydiana said:

Mess I thought their bday was 12/10. Leo makes more sense

I don’t know much about the Leo sign tbh. 

Although, may I ask why you thought Demi was a December baby ? 12/10 and 08/20 are not really interchangeable…

Edited by youngpopariana

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• youngpopariana

• Bhabylon

• Beyonnaise

1 hour ago, youngpopariana said:

I don’t know much about the Leo sign tbh. 

Although, may I ask why you thought Demi was a December baby ? 12/10 and 08/20 are not really interchangeable…

Their similarities with xtina and I got confused because xtina is always saying “my fellow sag” but I think she said that to Billie lol

On 4/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, dirrtydiana said:

Their similarities with xtina and I got confused because xtina is always saying “my fellow sag” but I think she said that to Billie lol

Ohhhh ok gotcha ! 

PS : I think you’re maybe right about Billie since she’s not only born during the same month as Xtina but also on the same day (Dec 18)

Edited by youngpopariana

On 4/25/2022 at 8:07 AM, Bang Up said:

She has to live a life of lies because reality is far too hard for her to accept. She hasn't had a legitimate organic hit in over a decade, she can't sell albums, she can't sell out shows, and all the other rappers in the game are winning Grammys while she gets nothing but a pedophile, rapist husband and brother. :jonny: 

Wow you skinned ha trumpy lying ass :sistrens:

On 4/25/2022 at 4:43 PM, Bhabylon said:

Pls, these 123 ABC lyrics look like they were taken out of one of the “write a nicki verse” ATRL threads:bibliahh:

Welp, you ate nicki up, can't argue with 4 lines.

Get help for your dependency on ooc quoting.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:07 AM, Bang Up said:

She has to live a life of lies because reality is far too hard for her to accept. She hasn't had a legitimate organic hit in over a decade, she can't sell albums, she can't sell out shows, and all the other rappers in the game are winning Grammys while she gets nothing but a pedophile, rapist husband and brother. :jonny: 

oh wow :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.