• Both Sides Now

• HausofArtpopII

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemonade is my least fave but its still great. :fan:

Either 4 or Beyonce

Lemonade is her MASTERPIECE

yall just need constant bops to keep your attention :shakeno:

45 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Lemonade. I get why it was acclaimed but as a listening experience it aged kinda poorly. There are plenty of duds on the album and the genre hopping gets tiring. 4 and ST are more timeless. 

Her trinity is B’Day, 4 and ST.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

I agree on Bday 4 and ST being her trinity. Idk if I can call Lemonade bad, maybe I'll listen again today on my way to work. This question is such a setup tho these are all amazing albums unmatched by anyone :rip:

3 minutes ago, costlyxo said:

I agree on Bday 4 and ST being her trinity. Idk if I can call Lemonade bad, maybe I'll listen again today on my way to work. This question is such a setup tho these are all amazing albums unmatched by anyone :rip:

No I agree. Lemonade is still a great album to me but I think it’s overrated in her discography because B’day, 4 and ST are all close to perfect. 

It’s hard to pick lol.  I still enjoy pretty much each album fully.  4 has some of her best vocals.  The experience of waking up to a whole visual album with self-titled is etched in my brain for eternity.  And when lemonade dropped I was going through relationship **** so it really helped and healed me.  I guess the one I listen to least is self-titled, so I’ll  go with that.

Lemonade > 4 > ST

I still think Bey’s best album is yet to come. 

lemonade and it isn't close. full of filler.

don't hurt yourself, sandcastles, love drought and pray you catch me are all unlistenable and dull

From those, Lemonade…

4 is her third best album while those two are 1 and 2 so

All three are good imo but I play 4 and Lemonade more often. Self-Titled is great but I have to be in a certain mood for it, a lot of the songs are very “rich” if that makes sense. If I’m wanting lighter fare I won’t turn it on, but I’ll put it on once in a blue moon if I want to immerse myself into its darker soundscape.

Lemonade, by far.

The whole anti-racism wave elevated it but it's just a good album. Self-titled is her masterpiece.

I mean Daddy Issues? Forward? 6 Inch? So much filler here.

Edited by Chimichanga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.