Exclusive The Lakes 7" vinyl for RSD2022. Why?

Gork

Like in 2018 she did a limited edition for three of her albums and this year being the "global ambassador" she releases a limited quantity of a 7" vinyl with two songs (same one) that aren't even singles... I'm just curious of what y'all think about this :giraffe:

Btw, who managed to get one? :gaycat2:

Edited by Gork

Its Adele's fault. She clogged the vinyl factories and now Taylor has to spend months alone pressing those 7'' vinyls by herself. Whats even more embarrassing is that Adele's 30 flopped and it was over shipped, while the lakes vinyl sold out in a day.  So the only answer to your question ''Exclusive The Lakes 7" vinyl for RSD2022. Why?'' is that Adele is a fraud. 

Edited by Severus Snape

1 minute ago, Severus Snape said:

Its Adele's fault. She clogged the vinyl factories and now Taylor has to spend months by herself pressing those 7'' vinyls by herself. Whats even more embarrassing is that Adele's 30 flopped and it was over shipped, while the lakes vinyl sold out in a day.  So the only answer to your question is that Adele is a fraud. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

There’s a huge shortage of materials needed for vinyl production and factories are collapsed with long queues to produce. Which type of global embajador would be Taylor if she make more difficult for the other indie artist to have their vinyl? 

About the song choice, all too well (10 min) which would be the logical choice doesn’t fit in 7’ vinyl. So I think is kinda random 

Vinyl factories were so busy pressing the global domination world demand album Familia by Camila Cabello, and factories got clogged.

It's actually really great to see an act who is constantly releasing something for the fans (if they are willing to buy that it)

u can be mad about strategies but u have to admire that at least she welcomes the love

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Its Adele's fault. She clogged the vinyl factories and now Taylor has to spend months alone pressing those 7'' vinyls by herself. Whats even more embarrassing is that Adele's 30 flopped and it was over shipped, while the lakes vinyl sold out in a day.  So the only answer to your question ''Exclusive The Lakes 7" vinyl for RSD2022. Why?'' is that Adele is a fraud. 

nnnnnnnnnnnn :ahh:

OT: It's not that unusual for non-singles to get vinyl treatment on Record Store Day, Coldplay's Midnight, Up With The Birds and U.F.O. all had it.

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

The fact that we actually know some girlies who think this :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Gork said:

Like in 2018 she did a limited edition for three of her albums and this year being the "global ambassador" she releases a limited quantity of a 7" vinyl with two songs (same one) that aren't even singles... I'm just curious of what y'all think about this :giraffe:

Btw, who managed to get one? :gaycat2:

Very weird from her tbh.:gaycat6:

Y’all will try and drag anything as if she’s not making coin doing the bare minimum 

The vinyl is so pretty :cries:

Not yet available here in Canada. This b :mad:

Bc she hates her stans; simple

6 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

:skull:

7 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

I completely agree. Maybe you're not as annoying as I once thought you to be. 

45 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I completely agree. Maybe you're not as annoying as I once thought you to be. 

That was sarcasm. :skull:

OT: It’s her music.

9 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

9 hours ago, JorgeM said:

There’s a huge shortage of materials needed for vinyl production and factories are collapsed with long queues to produce. Which type of global embajador would be Taylor if she make more difficult for the other indie artist to have their vinyl? 

About the song choice, all too well (10 min) which would be the logical choice doesn’t fit in 7’ vinyl. So I think is kinda random 

:gaylorcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.