Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Bloodflowers.

• ariananext

• EnigmaticAndroid

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, youkneekorn said:

Olivia, Billie etc 

Not to be negative but much like her fave, she will get Katy Perry’d in a few years. Enjoy all this success while it lasts. 

Dua's fave are P!nk and Nelly Furtado, not Katy Perry :skull:

Considering FN is her second album, I guess Dua is following Misunderstood steps rather than Folklore's :fan:

That means DL3 will be her Try This era :weeps:

And her first #1 single will be on her 5th album and her first #1 album will be her 6th one, oh well at least Dua will be a longevity queen

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Dua's fave are P!nk and Nelly Furtado, not Katy Perry :skull:

Considering FN is her second album, I guess Dua is following Misunderstood steps rather than Folklore's :fan:

That means DL3 will be her Try This era :weeps:

And her first #1 single will be on her 5th album and her first #1 album will be her 6th one, oh well at least Dua will be a longevity queen

She’ll easily get a #1 album with either DL3 or DL4, I think getting the #1 single it’s what will be harder, considering she never debuts high and getting your songs to the top very rarely happens after months of being released 

OT: her peers were Zara Larsson and Alessia Cara, but Dua surpassed them a long time ago, she’s kinda on her own lane nowadays

It used to be Zara and Camila but this last era she rocketed past them :rip: So idk anymore, she isn’t quite on the level of the other girls people are trying to name here but she’s closer to them than the others so I guess that!

moonlitdick
16 hours ago, raven said:

She’s kinda like Ariana in that everyone that debuted around the same time as her has since fallen off (i.e. Camila, Zara, etc.) so there’s not anyone at the moment to compare her to.

22 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Her peer was Camila but she bombed so hard that Dua is left with no competition. All of Dua's peers now are left behind, last being relevant during Trump's administration term.

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

this was kinda brutal but spot on

it was dua/camila/zara/bebe and maybe anne marie

they all have spotify-pop (TTHpop…idk but you get the gist) debut albums from my perspective

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.