Morgan Wallen continues to stay here. Why?

Symmetra

He continues to win. Is it talent? Beauty? Privilege? 

Edited by Symmetra

he was already very popular. the whole controversy helped him and made him bigger as country audience in general which is white right wing doesn't care about that issue that much and think he was overly witch hunted by left woke crowd.

2 minutes ago, sadnews said:

he was already very popular. the whole controversy helped him and made him bigger as country audience in general which is white right wing doesn't care about that issue that much and think he was overly witch hunted by left woke crowd.

/thread

How many more threads are we gonna have about Wallen?

Racist and homophobic America

AlexStexaul

talent

His demographic doesn’t care and also just general cancel culture fatigue 

nobody that would cancel someone would listen to morgan wallen with or without the naughty words 

Y’all forget that almost half of Americans voted for Trump both times. Sadly a good chunk of Americans not only don’t care, but actually like him more because of his racism. They view him as some martyr for cancel culture and a symbol of rising above the “snowflakes.”

I really hate it here :chick3: 

becase Twitter ≠ real life

Funny enough I just found out a friend of mine listens to him on a regular, im black and the friend is white. I just assume they kinda figure the n-word has become a regular enough term in their spaces cause it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.