Amazon named Kylie Minogue as Princess of Pop. Why?

ExHuman

Y'all aren't gonna let this go :rip:

12 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Y'all aren't gonna let this go :rip:

:skull:

Because she is she is no Britney stans have to give it to her Britney herself is clearly more inspired by Kylie’s music than Madonna’s, as are most girls, because Kylie has much better songs. X is also a clear inspiration for Britney’s two best albums. :whistle:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Because Madonna is queen and Kylie was seen and sort of a younger Madonna so she got the princess of pop title. In everywhere thats not the US that is.

Because she is. 

NastyPepperyBinturong-size_restricted.gi

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

Because she is. 

NastyPepperyBinturong-size_restricted.gi

Legends only. Let’s forget that horrible Gay Times poll ever happened. :hippo:

A pop princess, not 'the princess of pop'. Anyways I think it's because she's unmarried

59 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Because she is she is no Britney stans have to give it to her Britney herself is clearly more inspired by Kylie’s music than Madonna’s, as are most girls, because Kylie has much better songs. X is also a clear inspiration for Britney’s two best albums. :whistle:

X was heavily inspired by Blackout.

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

X was heavily inspired by Blackout.

I was hoping to see this sweetie X came out a whole year BEFORE Blackout. :hippo:

Makes sense. It’s probably about how she went from a pop princess to a pop queen

9 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

I was hoping to see this sweetie X came out a whole year BEFORE Blackout. :hippo:

Blackout was released on oct 2007

X was released on nov 2007

X is eurodance/electropop

Blackout is eurodance/urban

None of them inspired the other, both albums were created at the same time and both albums are amazing.

12 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

:bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

None of them inspired the other, both albums were created at the same time and both albums are amazing.

Oh nnn mess I guess we really do have to accept that Loose and FS/LS inspired both of them. :jonny5:

Also, X is very R&B and hip hop, note songs like Sensitized, Speakerphone, and All I See. :jonny5:

Edited by BGXKB

27 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

They came out a month from eachother, what are you on about? :rip:

ot: There can be more than one pop princess so I see nothing wrong with what Amazon said. Kylie and Britney princesses of pop AHHHHH :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Glamthony said:

X has a couple of Britney rejects but yeah it's a reach to talk about inspiration. Both their respective magnum opus btw

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

3 hours ago, Glamthony said:

How is Blackout eurodance? :huh:

6 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

X has a couple of Britney rejects but yeah it's a reach to talk about inspiration. Both their respective magnum opus btw

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

And Toxic is a Kylie reject, both girls are amazing.

Because she is the princess of pop that maintained an inspiring career long before and long after 1999-2004. 

She's the fairy of Pop but who am I to disagree?

She influenced actually talented new MPGs like Dua and Ava. Not everybody has that to their credit. :nicole2:

6 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

How is Blackout eurodance? :huh:

Have you listened the album? most non-danja tracks have a clear eurodance  influence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.