Why did Eminem and Bey's Walk On Water flop?

Prismee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BawBaw

• GoatGly

• *-ChriZ-*

• swissman

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GoatGly said:

Maybe in Spotify streams :rip: but in actual impact and success? Formation clears. 

Just because it impacted ur basement doesn't mean the real world even knows what a "Formation " is.

Nobody cares about her quick lil album from 2016 that pulls 600k streams /day like 2011 albums.:rip:

Just now, BawBaw said:

Just because it impacted ur basement doesn't mean the real world even knows what a "Formation " is.

Nobody cares about her quick lil album from 2016 that pulls 600k streams /day like 2011 albums.:rip:

It wasn’t on streaming services for two years (which will obviously impact it’s performance) but it was the best selling album WORLDWIDE in 2016. 

Glad Beyoncé still has her dedicated fans that know her stats like the back of their hand like you though :heart: brings joy to my heart

What is this song? I never knew it existed I don’t think. They took Eminem and Beyonce and this is the best they could come up with? And that lyric video is giving 2007 emo rock band with no budget. 

cardi-b-omg-what-is-that.gif

4 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Maybe in Spotify streams :rip: but in actual impact and success? Formation clears. 

the embarrassment

Beyoncé lead single from her massive album Lemonade (according to her fanbase) 

Formation

Gaga random single solo track from ASIB 

Always Remember Us This Way

Its time to wake up and move out of your basement, nobody CARES or LISTEN TO Formation By Giselle 

Just now, BadMonster96 said:

the embarrassment

Formation

Its time to wake up and move out of your basement, nobody CARES or LISTEN TO Formation By Giselle 

The only one living in a basement is you :rip:

why does Bey have your crowd perpetually pressed it literally makes zero sense :rip:

3 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

the embarrassment

Formation

Ouch 

Anime Girl GIF - Anime Girl Hit - Discover & Share GIFs

The song was, is and always will be absolutely atrocious and outright sh*t.

Bey. has never been the best when it comes to her collaborations (outside of Jay-Z) but this was just embarrassing. I genuinely don’t know what Eminem, especially, was thinking.

:toofunny2:

That said, I think if she featured on “River” instead of Ed Sheeran, that could’ve been huge. 

2 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

The only one living in a basement is you :rip:

why does Bey have your crowd perpetually pressed it literally makes zero sense :rip:

don't act a victim, u started it, not take the heat.

Lettuce is a non factor in 2022 the numbers and showing it

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The song was, is and always will be absolutely atrocious and outright sh*t.

Bey. has never been the best when it comes to her collaborations (outside of Jay-Z) but this was just embarrassing. I genuinely don’t know what Eminem, especially, was thinking.

:toofunny2:

That said, I think if she featured on “River” instead of Ed Sheeran, that could’ve been huge. 

if Ed Sheeran couldn't make that song a hit shat makes u think rhat the Ap* Sh** songstress could have made it :coffee2:

1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

don't act a victim, u started it, not take the heat.

Lettuce is a non factor in 2022 the numbers and showing it

EN9FfNIWoAEPn6y.jpg

Interesting

Just now, GoatGly said:

EN9FfNIWoAEPn6y.jpg

Interesting

we went from FORMATION (lead single) to LEMONADE (album) REAL QUICK when the topic was solo songs :lmao:

i guess the lashing were too hard for you to handle

Just now, BadMonster96 said:

we went from FORMATION (lead single) to LEMONADE (album) REAL QUICK when the topic was solo songs :lmao:

i guess the lashing were too hard for you to handle

It’s hard to compare the two when one was accumulating Spotify streams in Spotify’s peak period and one was dropped on the platform two years after release. Wouldn’t you say? :kitty:

2 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

EN9FfNIWoAEPn6y.jpg

Interesting

Good for ha....ASIB decimated Lemonade in pure sales streams digital sales and awards....isk what are u trying to achive :confused:

1 minute ago, GoatGly said:

It’s hard to compare the two when one was accumulating Spotify streams in Spotify’s peak period and one was dropped on the platform two years after release. Wouldn’t you say? :kitty:

....we are talking about reccurent streams not total streams....get on board. Gisselle choose not to put Lemonade on streaming to boost her pure sales...same as Taylor Swift and Adele did....only their albums actually had real demand seeing as 25 and 1989 are pulling amazing recurrent streams vs Lemonae who pulls Joanne numbers :rip:

Are u done?

Just now, BawBaw said:

....we are talking about reccurent streams not total streams....get on board. Gisselle choose not to put Lemonade on streaming to boost her pure sales...same as Taylor Swift and Adele did....only their albums actually had real demand seeing as 25 and 1989 are pulling amazing recurrent streams vs Lemonae who pulls Joanne numbers :rip:

Are u done?

White pop girls with radio friendly songs vs. an experimental R&B album :rip: but I digress :rip:

Em's rap here is:rip: I genuinely only enjoy Bey's part especially the final chorus

22 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

White pop girls with radio friendly songs vs. an experimental R&B album :rip: but I digress :rip:

There is absolutely nothing experimental about Lemonade. 

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

There is absolutely nothing experimental about Lemonade. 

Please don’t be having a Taylor pfp saying this kind of stuff :dancehall3: I don’t want my girl to get dragged

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

And then she had perfect Duett and Savage which both went #1, so ur point is?

OT: The song was horrible and ****

Beyonce jumping on an already hit song??

Sounds like Beyonce these days indeed :eddie:

1 hour ago, BadMonster96 said:

the embarrassment

Formation

The receipts :eddie:

Webeenknew Beyonce can't get a HIT, she's just waiting for that remix call for a HIT Song

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

Beyonce jumping on an already hit song??

Sounds like Beyonce these days indeed :eddie:

Oh ur in shady Bey thread, im truly surprised to see u here. Where is Alex_Staul or whatever his name is? Im sure hell eventually show up..

Still a hit, lets not act as if Gagas last hits were solo

Also, whats up with ur fanbase constantly trIng to bring Bey down? What do u want to hear? I mean its evident ASIB Was a huge success, no one even denies that. Overall, Bey still has more streams, more sales, more awards, more success, has been longer in the game etc.. what r u guys trying to achieve here? You're not giving what u think ur giving.

Edit: Lol, look who just posted right after me. Talk about predictability

OT: The song.is just horrid

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

AlexStexaul

nobody wants to listen to their music

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Oh ur in shady Bey thread, im truly surprised to see u here. Where is Alex_Staul or whatever his name is? Im sure hell eventually show up..

Still a hit, lets not act as if Gagas last hits were solo

Also, whats up with ur fanbase constantly trIng to bring Bey down? What do u want to hear? I mean its evident ASIB Was a huge success, no one even denies that. Overall, Bey still has more streams, more sales, more awards, more success, has been longer in the game etc.. what r u guys trying to achieve here? You're not giving what u think ur giving.

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

nobody wants to listen to their music

:rip::rip::rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.