Would you take immortality?

Symmetra

Say you were offered a pill that gave you immortality, would you take the pill?

no :rip: I can't even imagine being in my 70s being an *** let alone living forever

I would love to live 300-400 years young.

But we are not wired to live forever, life would lose meaning, and I don’t think anyone cam achieve immortality, something at some point would be able to destroy you.

I do believe we re-incarnate and that’s the only war eternity would make sense.

Depends do I still age or can I stay in my current state forever? 

Cause if so then yes with quickness 

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

noo. wouldn't that mean i'm eventually floating in space alone for eternity or sum?

Gorl, a pill that gives you immortality wouldnt make u immune from explosions, earthquakes, tsunamis, the end of the world, earth shattering, etc. So you will also vanish from those. It only makes u stay alive if the habihat is still there.

I personally would :) but then I believe in reincarnation so...

Yes. I’d be down. I’m interested in what the future holds for humans.

Yes. The universe is vast and it would take a gazillion lifetimes to fully explore it.  I can’t wait for the time where we can travel across galaxies and interact with other worlds.

Although I have one condition. I would aged up until 50  (to have my daddy phase) then aged backwards to 20s. And then repeat. I don’t want to stay the same aged for forever.

Edited by dussel_06

yes, tho i would probably be depressed once all my loved ones die and try to kill myself

If it was true immortality and I could never die under any circumstances then I wouldn’t. I don’t want to survive the sun expanding or something. 

Edited by GraceRandolph
Typo

2 hours ago, Orsay said:

noo. wouldn't that mean i'm eventually floating in space alone for eternity or sum?

right, gowrls don't realize forever is literally forever

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Gorl, a pill that gives you immortality wouldnt make u immune from explosions, earthquakes, tsunamis, the end of the world, earth shattering, etc. So you will also vanish from those. It only makes u stay alive if the habihat is still there.

um no, then that's not immortality. immortality means you cannot die, not you cannot die unless killed by a natural disaster

I woud not do immortaility, but i would love to pause my age for 10 years. Imagine all the things you could do, all the money you would save and all the travelling that could be done without the pressure of getting your s*** sorted before 30

if immortality doesn't go with invincible and invulnerable then i consider it a curse.

No. I don't want to see everyone I know pass away

**** no. At least not unless it also comes with an option of instantly ending the immortality whenever I choose. Who wants to be around to watch humanity continue on its current path :clown:

I would like to live about 300 years whilst staying in my 20’s… that sounds great.

Though… when all my loved ones die and I’m essentially forced to find a new family/life partner (several times over)  yeah I would find that difficult to wrap my head around.

I don’t think humans are supposed to live forever… being immortal and witnessing the end of the universe sounds much, much, worse than death.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.