Justin broke up with Britney via text whilst filming Overprotected!

Xtianlofbritney

I honestly can’t believe people still want to talk about their relationship. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• dirrtydiana

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

On 4/22/2022 at 11:51 PM, ShouldersSideways said:

They were kids. Barely 20. It happens. They've moved on and everyone else should too

This. And on top of all of that, it was both of their first serious relationship. They most likely both made mistakes and that’s okay. It’s gonna happen, especially when they’re young adults trying to navigate through intense fame. 

We will never know what really happened between them. But Justin used Britney’s name to  launch his career and that’s fact. CMAR was at least understandable but he released What Goes around Comes around 4 Years AFTER they broke up and trashed her all over again.

Well, she cheated on him with Wade, so...

she-brought-it-on-herself-got-what-she-d

On 4/24/2022 at 7:46 AM, Aiya said:

We will never know what really happened between them. But Justin used Britney’s name to  launch his career and that’s fact. CMAR was at least understandable but he released What Goes around Comes around 4 Years AFTER they broke up and trashed her all over again.

Maybe we’ll know in her book...

She slayed it apfter that and we can see that fire ?  in her eyes. Makes sense now. 

i've broken up with an ex via text before. but that's only because whenever i would try to break up in person, he would get me to stay in the relationship every single time :rip: 

On 4/23/2022 at 3:09 AM, Venice B said:

Zayn did the same with Perrie. I guess that's normal behaviour for ex boyband members destined to be fads :cm:

I don't even like JT to call him a fad is a bit delusional :rip: 

On 4/23/2022 at 1:09 AM, Venice B said:

Zayn did the same with Perrie. I guess that's normal behaviour for ex boyband members destined to be fads :cm:

JT lasted longer than Britney :dies:

12 hours ago, Cryptique said:

JT lasted longer than Britney :dies:

he's beyond redeeming and it was about time a half time show performance ended his sorry career :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, gatito said:

he's beyond redeeming and it was about time a half time show performance ended his sorry career :bibliahh:

And?? Britney is remembered as the epitome of a label puppet nowadays.. how is that better?

JT's last HIT Song and Album

2018 - #9 Say Something and #1 Man Of The Woods

Last Smash?

2016 - #1 Can't Stop The Feeling

2013 - #1 The 20/20 Experience

And Britney??

Imagine being a Britney fan and call him fad :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.