Justin broke up with Britney via text whilst filming Overprotected!

Xtianlofbritney

Mmm he did the cry me a river video showing she cheated and then she did the ‘every time video’ with the ‘this song is my sorry’ lyric lyric but her fans still try to say she is the victim of everything always in every situation.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• dirrtydiana

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

13 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Who even cares who cheated on who first. It was 20 ******* years ago :rip::rip:

Lowkey this. I think the real problem is who got to milk a failed relationship to launch and maintain a music career :pig:

Its scary of how common that is. I've been dumped through texts a few times too. 

But Justin being a grown man and celebrity and probably new Britney was at her video shoot is disgusting.

He has bops but he was a cocky **** in his early days.  Britney deserved better 

Why does anyone care this much? Yeah, let's kill him for something older than the Iraq war!

They were kids. Barely 20. It happens. They've moved on and everyone else should too

The real story here is how Britney ATE in this video. This makes total sense because as a stan I've always noticed there was a different kinda fire in her during this video :flame:

1 hour ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Mmm he did the cry me a river video showing she cheated and then she did the ‘every time video’ with the ‘this song is my sorry’ lyric lyric but her fans still try to say she is the victim of everything always in every situation.

The Cry Me A River video doesn't show she cheated :toofunny3: if anything, it may show that He cheated :ahh:

also, Britney didn't even say that the song was about him, neither did she provide any context to what it was

and whatever u say, it's still speculation :cm: 

Just as u say that she is the cheater with No confirmed proof, we can easily show u the paparazzi photos of him with other women in Europe and tell u that He cheated :michael:

Anyways, don't know what CHEATING has to do with Breaking over a Text, which is literally so childish

but am not looking to find logic from an Xtina fan in this thread:foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

The Cry Me A River video doesn't show she cheated :toofunny3: if anything, it may show that He cheated :ahh:

also, Britney didn't even say that the song was about him, neither did she provide any context to what it was

and whatever u say, it's still speculation :cm: 

Just as u say that she is the cheater with No confirmed proof, we can easily show u the paparazzi photos of him with other women in Europe and tell u that He cheated :michael:

Anyways, don't know what CHEATING has to do with Breaking over a Text, which is literally so childish

but am not looking to find logic from an Xtina fan in this thread:foxaylove2:

Are you seriously not understanding the concept of the cry me a river video/song? :rip:

why do i keep trying to have conversations with Britney fans when I know how their mind works :monkey:

Justin’s song released first :Cry Me A River":

Britney song released after :

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

BuT It’s pure speculation :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

9 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Who even cares who cheated on who first. It was 20 ******* years ago :rip::rip:

It wouldn't matter if not for the fact that JT's milked the fact that she had those entire 20 years.

9 hours ago, crf13 said:

Exactly! And her former makeup artist even confirmed it last year…what motive does she have for confirming it recently when she’s not working with her and most likely won’t be in the future? 

Do you have a link on this?

8 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Are you seriously not understanding the concept of the cry me a river video/song? :rip:

why do i keep trying to have conversations with Britney fans when I know how their mind works :monkey:

What is the concept Bad_vocal_technique?
Do u need to read the wiki page to understand it?

Since it's You who is saying "Britney" is cheating in it :toofunny3:

the only point of this topic is the amazing music video which ranks in her top 3

17 hours ago, princedonte said:

I don’t remember cell phones having text messaging back then. This was 21 years ago. Most cell phones back then only did the bare minimum and most of the time you couldn’t get a signal. 

Nah texting was avail in the early 2000s u were just limited to like 200 a month or something lol

They both cheated. Who cheated on who first is something we will never really know. But why are we talking about a relationship from 2 decades ago? Like they have both dated and married since then. Id hate for people to still bring up my exes from even 10 years ago :rip:

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

They both cheated. Who cheated on who first is something we will never really know. But why are we talking about a relationship from 2 decades ago? Like they have both dated and married since then. Id hate for people to still bring up my exes from even 10 years ago :rip:

Right? Like lordy can we move on. :deadbanana4:

Everyone telling the army to move tf ON :ahh:

16 hours ago, Terylee said:

There were rumors that he cheated with Nicole and Jenna (a backup dancer back then). 

This doesn't make any sense. The timeline reveals that Justin had broken up with her in early March 2002 and a few weeks later he was seen with another girl. How's that cheating?

It's funny OBH telling Britney and her fans to move on, when 1. Britney mentioned Justin 1000% less than Justin has mentioned Britney since their breakup, 2. this is something a director posted, and 3. it's the OBHs who are always obsessing in these threads, if you don't like Britney or this story, whyy are you even here? Move on, get a life and get over .:gaycat5:

Edited by brazil

1 hour ago, SugarfallB said:

the only point of this topic is the amazing music video which ranks in her top 3

Tbh, such an underrated MV, much better than the original Overprotected imo

12 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Everyone telling the army to move tf ON :ahh:

We have moved on. You guys expect moving on when others including justin keep bringing things up 

:bibliahh:

Britney fans need to move on its been two decades. 

Why are we still talking about that relationship in 2022? :toofunny3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.