Justin broke up with Britney via text whilst filming Overprotected!

Xtianlofbritney

9 minutes ago, princedonte said:

I don’t remember cell phones having text messaging back then. This was 21 years ago. Most cell phones back then only did the bare minimum and most of the time you couldn’t get a signal. 

they definitely did have texting in 2000, it just cost per message :rip: sending AND receiving them

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• dirrtydiana

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Johnny Cash

This "news" is just placing the break-up in time, and nobody is mad or obsessed with it, fans will call JT a rat rewardless of this story :rip: So OBH take your own advice and move on yourself!

OT: So they had already broken up when she had this conference

Also wondering about the "dump him" shirt, because that candid is from Oct 2002 if I'm not mistaken.

He must’ve just found out about her cheating, I would’ve done the same.

1 minute ago, VOSS said:

He must’ve just found out about her cheating, I would’ve done the same.

He cheated first..

Cant wait for britney book, without her manipulative team she will finally tell her truth 

Edited by Xtianlofbritney

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

Text messaging existed back then? 

I was thinking about this... probably already exist but I was not a big thing back in 2002

Anyway... The video is slay :alexz: 

7 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

He cheated first..

Cant wait for britney book, without her manipulative team she will finally tell her truth 

The fanfiction :skull:

Good timing on her part to wait 20 years to speak the truth :rip: she cheated first and she knows it.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

The fanfiction :skull:

Good timing on her part to wait 20 years to speak the truth :rip: she cheated first and she knows it.

She couldnt talk, she was extremely controlled back then and after the conservatorship. She has no filter now this is the first time in her entire life that she can talk without a “team” or caring about her “image” she is being real now

Edited by Xtianlofbritney

I didn't know that Applebaum is that hot ?

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Justin Timberlake has always been trash but let's be real, everyone has done it. If we can blame him it is for lying about the fact he cheated first. And Overprotected > his discography and videography. :clap3:

Wait he did?! :O

8 minutes ago, naval23 said:

There were rumors that he cheated with Nicole and Jenna (a backup dancer back then). 

13 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Yes it is well known

18 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Nope, it's a another twitter stan myth created to deflect accountability from Britney.

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Come on Sis…

I made dumb mistakes when I was 21, irrespective of how much society saw me as an ‘adult’, and was even worst when it came to navigating relationships especially emotionally (thank GOD I’ve learnt from my past). 

It has nothing to do with me being a “coward” or not so, again, I don’t understand your judgement. 

Unless I’m talking too an 18 year old saint, who has never been in a committed relationship, and has been perfect their entire life right now. :rip:

Also, I had no idea she was with Wade Robson. I assumed her and Columbus Short were just rumours for a while. 

That’s you (and Justin apparently). Whichever way you spin it, it doesn’t make it ok. It completely makes him a coward. She was supposed to be the one who cheated no? (Also not ok if it indeed was only her who did). Shouldn’t be surprised since he apparently broke up with her over a text and turned around and used her for your next single? Low blow after low blow 

i guess common sense is just not common.

16 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

That’s you (and Justin apparently). Whichever way you spin it, it doesn’t make it ok. It completely makes him a coward. She was supposed to be the one who cheated no? (Also not ok if it indeed was only her who did). Shouldn’t be surprised since he apparently broke up with her over a text and turned around and used her for your next single? Low blow after low blow 

i guess common sense is just not common.

Okay Sweetheart.

That pedestal must be really f*cking comfortable.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

I was thinking about this... probably already exist but I was not a big thing back in 2002

Anyway... The video is slay :alexz: 

Text messaging most definitely existed then.

I was text messaging friends on my old Nokia 3360 back in 2001. The Nokia 5510, that had an entire QWERTY keyboard attached to it, was popular at the time and so was the Samsung A460 which had a whole rotating camera on it + more.

It was 2002, not 1982.

:toofunny2:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Justin Timberlake has never NOT been a narcissistic, trash person. Wbk. Hope Jessica Biel gets a nice alimony and child support settlement when it’s time to jump ship from that serial cheater. Wasn’t his last cheating scandal not too long ago with a woman he threw under the bus? Yet it’s hard to believe he cheated on Britney first and then was “crying a river” after the cheating was reciprocated? He’s been cheating and enjoying lack of accountability in general for two decades plus.  :sick:

3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Come on Sis…

I made dumb mistakes when I was 21, irrespective of how much society saw me as an ‘adult’, and was even worst when it came to navigating relationships especially emotionally (thank GOD I’ve learnt from my past). 

It has nothing to do with me being a “coward” or not so, again, I don’t understand your judgement. 

Unless I’m talking too an 18 year old saint, who has never been in a committed relationship, and has been perfect their entire life right now. :rip:

Also, I had no idea she was with Wade Robson. I assumed her and Columbus Short were just rumours for a while. 

Even a two year old knows not to break up with someone over a text message give me a break “he was young and naive” you wouldn’t be spinning that had it been the other way around 

what else anyone defending has? “Boys will be boys lol ?” 

OT: she was the victim, she had the right to feel bad and upset, her feelings were valid 

he was an ******* and deserved to be criticized for it, it doesn’t matter what age you are, being respectful to someone shouldn’t take 21 years to be learnt an ******* once an ******* always 

off topic: man of the woods bombed and his career is over :butterfly:

5 hours ago, Terylee said:

We don't really know. There were rumors that Justin cheated first with Nicole Appleton. Paparazzi pictures show them together when he was still with Britney. We will see what Britney has to say about it in her book.

Will either of them ever finally fess up, Nicole with Justin and Wade Robson with Britney. I'm so sick of this.

Both need to take ownership to move on but never will as they both have kids and they're both still public figures. 

We'll probably only find out once they're retired :rip:  

2 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

Nope, it's a another twitter stan myth created to deflect accountability from Britney.

Umm

well Britney cheating first is Also a myth

speculation

especially since it happened during the days when Britney was hardcore hated

and for literally no reason :rip:

listen, I like JT but to break up with someone via text in 2002... ch - you're pretty awful. I feel like he got off on tormenting her because he knew how much she loved him. He loved the power he had over her... JMO.

I hope she spills the tea on how even after everything she took him back in 2003 they briefly got back together only for her to finally be the one to end it for good. Drag him mama!!

Edited by imabadkid

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

listen, I like JT but to break up with someone via text in 2002... ch - you're pretty awful. I feel like he got off on tormenting her because he knew how much she loved him. He loved the power he had over her... JMO.

I hope she spills the tea on how even after everything she took him back in 2003 they briefly got back together only for her to finally be the one to end it for good. Drag him mama!!

I’m sure she will tell everything in her book

So? Texting is a form of communication. Why is that a big deal? Lmao. Get over it sissies and wimps.

Truly a heartless prick. And she still ATE that video :clap3:

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yes it is well known

Exactly! And her former makeup artist even confirmed it last year…what motive does she have for confirming it recently when she’s not working with her and most likely won’t be in the future? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.