Justin broke up with Britney via text whilst filming Overprotected!

Xtianlofbritney

Army living in the past, get over it. Stop living in the past like always the relationship is done its the past . Mooooooooooooove on :deadbanana4:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• dirrtydiana

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Johnny Cash

Didn't she cheat on him first?

I think it's not that bad to break someone up via text message after this.

I hate Justin and loveeeeee Britney a lot but let's be real, she doesn't need to be the victim every single time.

Edited by ttsmu

This fanbase still obsessed over Justin like get over it :ahh:

OT: No need to have considerations with someone who cheated on you with your best friend.

5 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Army living in the past, get over it. Stop living in the past like always the relationship is done its the past . Mooooooooooooove on :deadbanana4:

This was posted by the directon of the video, it's not like the army made it up :rip:

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

This was posted by the directon of the video, it's not like the army made it up :rip:

it doesnt matter :rip::deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Didn't she cheat on him first?

I think it's not that bad to break someone up via text message after this.

I hate Justin and loveeeeee Britney a lot but let's be real, she doesn't need to be the victim every single time.

We don't really know. There were rumors that Justin cheated first with Nicole Appleton. Paparazzi pictures show them together when he was still with Britney. We will see what Britney has to say about it in her book.

1 hour ago, americanshameless said:

Justin Timberlake sits in his vanity

0_RD_SWA170719Nineties_29JPG.jpg

:ahh:

Why are we commenting on this as though Timberlake was a grown man when it happened?

They we’re both in their very early 20’s and young and naive. 

It’s never a good way to end a relationship, but it happens. 

The judgement in here and the obsession with constantly making Spears the victim. 

:rip:

Spoiler

Anyway, I’m still curious to know who cheated on who and when (if it happened?)

:fan:

52 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

46 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

it doesnt matter :rip::deadbanana4:

The random outburst lmfao :rip: 

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:
  Hide contents

Streets say Timberlake in Europe x

3 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

The random outburst lmfao :rip: 

Streets say Timberlake in Europe x

Spoiler

Also, to be honest, even if Spears did cheat, who was she cheating on Timberlake with? :rip:

We trust the streets though. :clap3:

I always thought Britney looked her best in the Overprotected video, and now we know why :fan:

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

And she still filmed the video like a pro.

tumblr_mnarok2cBS1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

I’d be happy too after getting rid of the trash

tumblr_mnarok2cBS1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

21 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Why are we commenting on this as though Timberlake was a grown man when it happened?

They we’re both in their very early 20’s and young and naive. 

It’s never a good way to end a relationship, but it happens. 

The judgement in here and the obsession with constantly making Spears the victim. 

:rip:

Hide contents

He was 21. That’s a full grown ass adult. Legal drinking age (US) and being able to vote. At that age many people are graduating university. Needless to say people in the industry grow up much faster being exposed to so much. There’s no excuse. He’s just a coward.

and it’s well documented that she allegedly cheated with wade robson and that jt allegedly cheated on her first. 

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

Get over it.

They were both young and didn’t understand relationships. Who does at that age?  We’ve all jilted someone.

Speak for yourself, arsehole.

Edited by Desperate Fantast

8 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

He was 21. That’s a full grown ass adult. Legal drinking age (US) and being able to vote. At that age many people are graduating university. Needless to say people in the industry grow up much faster being exposed to so much. There’s no excuse. He’s just a coward.

and it’s well documented that she allegedly cheated with wade robson and that jt allegedly cheated on her first. 

Come on Sis…

I made dumb mistakes when I was 21, irrespective of how much society saw me as an ‘adult’, and was even worst when it came to navigating relationships especially emotionally (thank GOD I’ve learnt from my past). 

It has nothing to do with me being a “coward” or not so, again, I don’t understand your judgement. 

Unless I’m talking too an 18 year old saint, who has never been in a committed relationship, and has been perfect their entire life right now. :rip:

Also, I had no idea she was with Wade Robson. I assumed her and Columbus Short were just rumours for a while. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

17 minutes ago, Desperate Fantast said:

Speak for yourself, arsehole.

Let me guess, you **** rainbows and glitter because you are so perfect.

I’ve done this before. I wouldn’t be upset if someone did it to me. In fact, I’d prefer to be dumped via text.

I don’t remember cell phones having text messaging back then. This was 21 years ago. Most cell phones back then only did the bare minimum and most of the time you couldn’t get a signal. 

Edited by princedonte

18 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Let me guess, you **** rainbows and glitter because you are so perfect.

It doesn’t take being perfect in relationship dynamics to actually be a truthful and honest person with your feelings to the other person

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.