Mariah Carey - #1s

suburbannature

Mariah's iconic first compilation from 1998 is now finally on streaming platforms in the US and other regions for the first time to coincide with the release of the vinyl for RSD.

Mariah_Number_1's.png

The compilation contains her first 13 #1s as well as I Still Believe, When You Believe, Sweetheart, and a duet version of Whenever You Call. It sold over 15 million copies WW and remains the best-selling album of all-time in Japan by a non-Asian artist.

It wasn't available on streaming all this time? :skull: did they try to replace it with #1 to Infinity?

4 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

It wasn't available on streaming all this time? :skull: did they try to replace it with #1 to Infinity?

Yes :rip: 

I refuse to stream that album with its tacky-ass cover.

Poor US Lambs though... As far as I can remember, it was always available on Spotify France, and even Deezer. :devil:

Give us Skydiving queen :weeps:

Thank God. It’s kinda like The Immaculate Collection for me as in both were released 8 years into their careers and during their peaks. Also they came with new songs and had remixes that replaced the original versions and gave a new life. #1 to Infinity felt more like a playlist and like another user said, the album cover is horrible :rip:

One of the earliest CDs I remember getting :jonny2: hope I can snag a vinyl

Mariah's greatest hits comps fall at weird times for me and are all missing too many classics. I ended up going with the 2CD set from 2001. :gaycat6:

It was never on streaming in the US? In the UK it’s been available for ages. :chick2:

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The best album cover of all time me thinks

Super gorgeous

the power this picture holds, the confidence in her eyes, the effortless perfection. she was so accomplished so early in her career after having worked non stop and having just escaped tommy's demented ass. an iconic moment in time

http://mariahcareynetwork.com/gallery/artwork/compilations/ones-1.jpg

her best cover ever my GODH the F SERVE BRO

tumblr_n4wbu0B8LP1t3zq0no1_400.gif

6 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

Give us Skydiving queen :weeps:

Or When I Feel It :jonny6: