"The Lohdown with Lindsay Lohan" Podcast

okgo

Each day we live is full of promise and endless possibilities. Life shouldn’t be spent worrying about the things trying to drag us down. Lindsay Lohan is here to bring you the ultimate guide to living fully on The Lohdown. She’s here to share with you the things, people, places, and ideas that she loves. From the greatest undiscovered music to the global causes that need your attention and support. She’s like the big sister that you never had, or if you just need an extra sister who’s ready to lend and ear to hear about your joys and your dilemmas. Each week will be filled with new and fascinating stories that span the world of entertainment to everyday makeup and beauty tips and tricks. Lindsay is living her best life and bringing you along for the Lohdown.

https://bit.ly/TheLohdown

Edited by okgo

I don’t care for her talking to other people but I’d love for her to talk about her life and where she’s at in life. 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

Can't wait for Raven, Amanda Seyfried, Tyra, Tina Fey, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ashlee Simpson, and more to come on 

Probably will be that male actor from The Canyons, Dori Cooperman, Raven Symoné and some local business lady from Dubai.

Edited by Fastlane

• 2 months later...

the flop this became :rip: i mean. doesnt she have ANY ceebrity friends? the guests are total nobodies

30 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

the flop this became :rip: i mean. doesnt she have ANY ceebrity friends? the guests are total nobodies

And you're surprised? :rip: I was expecting it to be her mom, siblings and crypto people :toofunny3: I've actually been enjoying it mostly because it's great to see her looking so happy, grounded and just normal really. It's boring but it's doing its job showing she is reliable and in a great space mentally, if she wanted coverage she could easily talk about her past and stuff but it's obvious she doesn't want to (and besides we don't want it to become a hit and she has to do more, she has movies to film :alexz3:)

3 minutes ago, okgo said:

And you're surprised? :rip: I was expecting it to be her mom, siblings and crypto people :toofunny3: I've actually been enjoying it mostly because it's great to see her looking so happy, grounded and just normal really. It's boring but it's doing its job showing she is reliable and in a great space mentally, if she wanted coverage she could easily talk about her past and stuff but it's obvious she doesn't want to (and besides we don't want it to become a hit and she has to do more, she has movies to film :alexz3:)

yeah i am. she seems in a good place mentally, so i expected her to bring people like jamie lee curtis, tina fey, lacey chabert or anyone from mean girls or her older movies... i dont know

i dont know who's streaming this but it's a dissapointment

Edited by Sharapov

1 minute ago, Sharapov said:

yeah i am. she seems in a good place mentally, so i expected her to bring people like jamie lee curtis, tina fey, lacey chabert or anyone from mean girls or her older movies... i dont know

i dont know who's streaming this but it's a dissapointment

(I know they're nobodies too for the most part but, per example) Jonathan and Danny from Mean Girls have mentioned multiple times they want to be on her podcast so I doubt she couldn't bring more "exciting" people if she wanted. Some of her upcoming guests include her acting coach, a producer and a costar of her upcoming Netflix Christmas romcom, so I believe she's purposely trying to keep it low key or related to her present.

It charted on Apple Podcasts and Google a few times but I don't think it has a big audience, probably just curiosity listeners and the few stans she has left.

We don't want her to become a full time podcast host anyway so it's great she cashed in another check and is keeping it professional which seems to be the idea she wants to present nowadays (and even a bit uneventful too, she clearly wants people to feel like there's nothing too interesting going on). This hasn't been an explosive comeback but it has been steady and consistent with zero drama, which bodes well for longevity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.