Do straight women care way less about their partners physique compared to gay people?

Miracle

It depends, I have some female friends who are very nit picky, but maybe in general you're right. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miracle

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Before Today

• ConceptD

Top Posters In This Topic

Because women want real men who can fix their car tire and repair broken stuff in the house, not men who spend most of their time plucking their eyebrows in bathroom

The thought of women going under the knife and needle for looks fills me with so much dread. Literally the worst thing to ever happen. :mazen:

Edited by BGXKB

Men are more shallow so that probably has to do with it.

Men are indeed more shallow compared to us, most of them don't date a girl who's conventionally less attractive than them, while girls look for other things, "types" and features. 

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

Straight men barely throw any water on their face in the morning and most dont even wipe their ass properly, straight women kind of have to settle for what they can get

This. The gays just have the standards and I am saying this as a straight woman

46 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I usually see the other way around. Straight guys with women way less attractive than them

Same. 

What you’ve said doesn’t really make a lot of sense since in every relationship there’s always gonna be the better looking partner. I think women are less superficial than gay men overall, but I honestly don’t mind when someone gains a little bit of weight and I find all different kinds of men attractive. 

55 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I usually see the other way around. Straight guys with women way less attractive than them

I’m not trying to offend anyone but you often see a physically fit/thin man with a bigger/fat woman. That’s super common. 

Men in general are very shallow 

I mean just look at the reactions here whenever a pop girl is out with their boyfriend or something, always judging their looks & saying sh*t like "Why do pop girls always date men less attractive than them :juanny:" completely ignoring the fact that appearance isn't the only reason why people get together :deadbanana2:

Edited by Billionaire

Gays are picky and judgmental. This is nothing new. 

51 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Because women want real men who can fix their car tire and repair broken stuff in the house, not men who spend most of their time plucking their eyebrows in bathroom

This is so true.. . at least when it comes down to me. Fortunately for me I’m not a picky heterosexual woman with high standards. I can’t stand a vain man. A handyman is just my type.

Men fall in lust first, then in love. They are by and large visual creatures. The exception is some bottoms who care more about the 'vibe' of the guy. But for tops, it's a visual thing. You need to maintain your erection with what's in front of you.

The straight women I know care a LOT about a man's height, race and finances, far more than any gay man I know. :lakitu:

Hm, do we have any actual statistics for this?

I definitely see the trend as well, I always see gorgeous women dating... more homely looking fellas. The gay couples I know tend to be more balanced in that aspect. I think it might also be because straight men just aren't very attractive in general as a group, so straight women can't be too picky. The pressure to look good isn't as intense for straight men, they can get away with a lot more than straight women.

I think so 

Idk if my judgement of gay men vs. straight women is going to ever be free of a heteronormative lens, but tbh gay men tend to be more hyper focused on appearances so yeah?? But that doesn’t mean that we’re all incapable of not fixating on physiques and attractiveness. I won’t deny that anecdotally I tend to see gay men stick to similar looking physiques (meaning not necessarily similar to themselves but similar types of physiques amongst all their partners ie a muscle gay being only into skinny twinks or bear being only into bear) with exceptions of course but I think you can say the same for straight women. Idk everyone is different for these kinds of generalizations to really apply

Edited by Gov Hooka

men in general care a lot more about their partner's looks 

Yes.

And I think its because a lot of gays are repressed and media is often their only gay figure which isn't real.

Straight women are exposed to relationships beyond the physical at an earlier age.

7 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

i do wonder how many ppl on atrl can do stuff like that :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, katara said:

Yes men in general care about the looks of their potential partners while women care more about the social status, power and wealth the potential partner has. 

The end. 

Also to add, women bare children, at some point in their lives that just what they want to do and they know they can’t do that with dickhead muscle head guys that keeps cheating on them every five seconds. They know the homely looking guy will be more loyal and stick through it and build a family.

jokes on them tho unfortunately, because even those motherfuckers cheat :emofish:

Edited by Breathe On Moi

YOU are asking MEN what women think and feel? 

Why don’t you ask women? Why do men think they have the power to speak for women? As noted in this thread. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.