Chelsea Jade - 'Soft Spot'

lover.

Sophomore album from the South African born New Zealand songstress, dropping April 29th 2022.  

che-500x500.jpg

so excited! Best Behavior is AMAZING, classic CJ lyrics (Invite me to your party and I’ll still crash it) and great, addictive melody and production. Up there with her best songs.

All singles have been really good actually, though the track list still hurts lmao 

not 7 songs :rip:

Optimist is the clear standout, Best Behaviour and Big Spill are also bops, didn't like Superfan or Good Taste

cute overall

I love this. It’s a little too short though, especially knowing she cut some songs. Still wondering why that is since I wouldn’t necessarily say this is that sonically cohesive that it couldn’t benefit from another few tracks. Was expecting a bit more from this overall given the length but despite that it’s still a great project! Can’t wait to see her on tour again, she puts on a great show. Hopefully as a headliner this time.

I can’t believe the only unheard song for me was Real Pearl :rip:

Wish it had more songs. Hope there is a deluxe at some point with ‘Ripe’, ‘Hell of a Time’ and ‘Pollen’.

okay this is too short but that's because she snapped so damn hard :jonny5: honestly every song is perfect, she is such a good writer and the production is really good. 

Big Spill is :jonny5: I hope she releases a part ii or another short album like this later this year, because I need more from where this came from!

5 hours ago, Eglė said:

Hope there is a deluxe at some point with ‘Ripe’, ‘Hell of a Time’ and ‘Pollen’.

i don't think there will be a deluxe version, so someone should just leak them. :giraffe:

Optimist and Superfan are definitely the highlights for me, it's a great lil album. She's such an interesting writer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.